Rebecca Taylor, Nutritional Therapist - Dip CNM, MBANT, CNHC
My name is Rebecca and I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist practicing in London and within the Buckinghamshire area.
Having first hand experience of poor health and understanding how nutrition and food plays such a big part, I decided to qualify as a Nutritional Therapist.
As a Nutritional Therapist, I am here to help guide you through the sometimes perplexing space of food and nutrition. If you are someone who is living with a chronic health condition, you may not feel like your normal self or you might be questioning what normal is, through your diet, environment and the way you live, we will be able to set you on the path for better health.
I offer a personalised Nutrition plan and will work closely with you to make sure you have the guidance and knowledge to make better food choices for your health.
I have a special interests in:
- Female health
- Weight management
You can find more about how I can help you by visiting my website: www.barenutrition.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied at the renowned College of Naturopathic Medicine for 3 years and continue to build on my knowledge and experience.
I regularly attend training seminars and workshops within the UK to learn the most up to date research and evidence within health and nutrition. All my training is logged with my governing body as required to practice within the UK.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Your Initial 90 minute consultation is Free
- We use this time to talk in detail about your medical history, family history, body systems, food intake, lifestyle and health goals.
- This is an opportunity for you to really think about where you are in terms of health and where you want to be.
I will create an individualised nutrition plan that focusses on both diet and lifestyle along with supporting long term behaviour change. Your plan may include recommendations for private diagnostic testing or supplements to help measure and support your health goals.
Your 45 minute Follow Up consultation will be an opportunity for us to talk about what worked and did not work with the plan and set out a focus for the next steps. This consultation may also include analysis of test results.
If you are unsure whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you, please give me a call on 07554001162 or send an email with any questions that you may have.
For more information, please head over to my website: www.barenutrition.co.uk
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Thursday - Sunday