Rebecca Stacey, RD, BA (Hons), BSc (Hons)
I’m Rebecca, a specialist adult and paediatric Dietitian (BA, BSc, RD) and founder of Family Nutrition Clinic with over 6 years experience of working in a clinical (NHS) environment.
As a Dietitian, I am able to combine three of my greatest passions - nutrition, science and people. I aim to empower individuals with evidence based knowledge about nutrition, to promote health and help alleviate any symptoms.
Family Nutrition Clinic provides specialist dietary advice for children and adults, helping with problems ranging from: allergies and intolerances (including cow’s milk protein allergy), fussy eating, IBS, coeliac disease and weight management (for many of the other conditions I deal with see below).
I’m a firm believer that no food is a ‘bad’ food and that it should be enjoyed as well as being nourishing. I don’t believe that one size fits all, and strive to tailor advice to individuals.
As a registered member of the Health and Care Professions Council and British Dietetics Association, with continuous training providing knowledge of the latest scientific advice, your consultation with me will be informed by the most up-to-date evidence.
I can support you and your child in the following conditions:
- Allergies and intolerances including cow’s milk protein allergy
- Diarrhoea and constipation
- Faltering growth and nutrition support
- Fussy eating
- Weight management
- Coeliac disease
I can also provide dietary advice for adults on the following:
- Fertility, pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Weight management
- Nutrition support
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Low FODMAP diet
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coeliac Disease
- Skin health
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Honours) in Nutrition and Dietetics at University of Surrey (1st class degree)
- BA (Honours) in Social & Cultural Studies at University of Nottingham (1st class degree)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- BDA endorsed module in Nutrition & Dietetics in Infancy and Childhood
- BDA course on Introduction to and principles of Behaviour Change
- Counterweight Plus trained - a non surgical weight management solution suitable for individuals with greater weight loss needs.
- Member of the BDA Paediatric Specialist group
- Member of the BDA Allergy Specialist group
- Member of the BDA Freelance Dietitian’s Specialist Group
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free 15 minute telephone consultation to see how I can help you.
Initial 1 hour consultation: £100
30 minute follow-up consultation: £50