Raihane Palagi - DipCNM mBANT CNHCreg
1 Victoria Square
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist who provides personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
I aim to address the underlying drivers of your illness rather than merely the symptoms. Using extensive questioning and investigation, I identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may be contributing to your symptoms. I then support your body's ability to support itself through diet, lifestyle and (when necessary) supplement recommendations.
Knowledge is power, so I always make sure my clients leave my office with a better understanding of their body and symptoms.
I don't believe in quick fixes, trendy diets, and unrealistic restrictions. Instead, I believe in positive, small steps leading to long-lasting changes.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition from the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- Clinical Nutritionist for a leading professional supplement company.
- Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
I see clients for one-to-one consultations in my office located in the heart of Birmingham, at a 5-min walk from New Street station.
Skype consultations are also available, so do get in touch if you are interested.
To book an appointment, please email me or book online: https://www.tulsinutrition.co.uk/book
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evenings after 5:30. Wednesday and Thursday all day + evenings Saturday all day.