Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is accepting new clients but may have a waitlist. Please enquire with them directly to discuss availability.
Welcome to our professional practice. We specialise in providing comprehensive and personalised support to individuals.
Why is working with BeNourished different?
Many clients have initially sought our guidance after experiencing the limitations of generic protocols that involve restrictive diets and countless supplements only to find these interventions have failed to address the overall health concern...
BeNourished has differentiated themselves from these methods through their commitment to exploring comprehensive approaches. It begins with an in-depth examination of case histories, meticulous analysis of blood work, and a profound understanding of genetics, metabolism. and biology. We take on the role of a detective, focusing on unveiling the hidden issues that conventional (and holistic) healthcare tends to overlook. Our approach is grounded in integrity and transparency, aimed at identifying and addressing the true sources of health challenges.
We have successfully supported clients experiencing:
- Long Covid
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Sports Nutrition
- Metabolic Syndromes
- Weight loss and Weight Management
- Childhood Nutrition
- Nutrition for Adults and the Elderly
Rachel Jessey has 14 years of clinical experience and appears on the board of scientific advisors for the Long Covid-19 Foundation Charity and is an active member of the Long Covid Coalition who have collectively dedicated thousands of hours of time to research, identifying solutions and publishing papers. She trains other practitioners on supporting and managing complex conditions in clinical practice and is proud to have been selected as Principle Scientist for an up and coming Quantum Biophysics company.
Rachel has established a robust network of doctors, nurses, researchers, and health professionals to ensure that each patient receives safe and effective support.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our profile and if you think that we are a good fit to support you on your health journey, then please send us a message.
Yours in health,
Training, qualifications & experience
- 13 years of clinical practice experience
- Masters Degree in Personalised Nutrition
- BSc Nutritional Science APEL to MSc
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition
- Nutrigenomics and Epigenetics
- Inflammation Mastery by Dr Alex Vasquez
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Infections and Dysbiosis
- Antiviral Nutrition
- Bio-resonance practitioner
- I collaborate with medical experts from around the world
- 600+ collaborative research hours on the mechanisms and interventions related to Covid-19 and Long Covid
The Naturopathic Nutrition Association was formed by a group of Nutritional Therapists who passionately believe in the benefits of the naturopathic approach to nutrition. By working alongside a UK regulatory body for Naturopathy and other naturopathically-minded professional associations, the NNA aims to both promote to the public the benefits of naturopathic nutrition and encourage Nutritional Therapists to develop further therapeutic skills.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£250.00 - £1,000.00
Please note: I take an extremely in depth analysis of your case history, medical timeline, nutritional intake and health profile. The expertise, time, attention and dedication I apply to my case loads is reflected in my fees. My fee doesn't only cover the cost of the consultation, it includes the extra work and support that I provide.
The Comprehensive NutriHealth Consultation £250
This is your gateway to an evidence based and holistic approach to wellness. This consultation is particularly well-suited for individuals aiming to take meaningful steps towards supporting their health and addressing chronic and complex health symptoms. My comprehensive analysis takes into account a detailed assessment of your health timeline and help with the identification of the triggers and root causes of your symptoms. In some cases I may recommend further testing to gain further insights into your health profile and where possible this will be done through GP referrals.
Once all the information has been gathered, I will create a bespoke plan that usually includes dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendation to support your healing journey. Any tests or supplements are charged extra to the consultation
What is included?
- 1.5 hours of consultation time with me.
- Pre-consultation time to assess any previous test results.
- Comprehensive Dietary analysis.
- Time dedicated to developing a personalised nutrition, supplement and lifestyle programme.
- 2 email check in's over a 6 week period following your initial consultation.
- Up to 2 letters to your health care team / or to advocate for important healthcare tests via your GP.
The Health Optimisation Programme £1000
Includes all of the above with added extras
- Carefully designed intervention roadmap that we will work on over the course of the programme.
- 3 months of 1.5 x hours per month of my time that you can either use for nutrition and lifestyle coaching, extra dietary analysis reports or extra referral letters,
- Access to a dedicated WhatsApp service for you to access me during standard office hours for Q&A as you work through your programme
When I work
I am fully booked for evening consultations until February 2024. I have limited daytime availability in November and December.