Phoebe Wharton BSc (Hons) ANutr
I am a qualified and Registered Associate Nutritionist with the AFN (Association for Nutrition).
I offer professional Nutritional and Lifestyle advice, constantly keeping up to date with the latest scientific research and translating this into practical guidance. I will assess a client’s personal lifestyle and analyse your food diary in order to make recommendations and create strategies that are tailored to YOUR individual needs.
Good Nutrition isn’t always about consuming the correct foods, how you choose to cook and store food can have an impact on their overall nutritional benefit. Advice on this is provided along with learning how to read food labels correctly.
I also have experience in Freelance Writing, Public Speaking and Menu Design.
I also run Nutrition workshops that help educate individuals in the area of Nutrition they are struggling with. Each Workshop is on a different topic and only costs £5 per person
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) in Nutrition and Health at the University of Roehampton.
- Regularly attending conferences and lectures gaining the most recent scientific knowledge.
- Public speaking about Health, Nutrition and Wellness for individuals of all ages.
- Fertility and Pregnancy Course
- Pre and Post Natal Course
- Intuitive Eating Workshop and Seminar
- Ghost Writing for blogs, social media content, books, recipes and more
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
If you are unable to visit me at The Harrison Clinic then please contact me as I can arrange home visits regarding distance. I can also arrange Skype and telephone consultations.