I am a qualified and Registered Associate Nutritionist with the AFN (Association for Nutrition).
I offer professional Nutritional and Lifestyle advice, constantly keeping up to date with the latest scientific research and translating this into practical guidance. I will assess a client’s personal lifestyle and analyse your food diary in order to make recommendations and create strategies that are tailored to YOUR individual needs.
Good Nutrition isn’t always about consuming the correct foods, how you choose to cook and store food can have an impact on their overall nutritional benefit. Advice on this is provided along with learning how to read food labels correctly.
I also have experience in Freelance Writing, Public Speaking and Menu Design.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) in Nutrition and Health at the University of Roehampton.
- Regularly attending conferences and lectures gaining the most recent scientific knowledge.
- Public speaking about Health, Nutrition and Wellness for individuals of all ages.
- Fertility and Pregnancy Course
- Pre and Post Natal Course
- Intuitive Eating Workshop and Seminar
- Ghost Writing for blogs, social media content, books, recipes and more
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
If you are unable to visit me at The Harrison Clinic then please contact me as I can arrange Zoom and telephone consultations.