Pazit Azoulay- Naturopath N.D. MNNA
307 Regents Park Road
Pazit is a fully-qualified and registered Naturopath N.D. , MNNA (member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association) and a Herbalist, Aromatherapist and Bach Flower Remedies therapist.
Naturopathic medicine is a natural medicine that supports the strengths of the body to balance itself by addressing the root cause of the health concerns.
Naturopathic medicine is a multidisciplinary, integrative, unique and powerful natural healing method.
It specialises in activating and vitalising internal healing mechanisms prompting self-healing.
Naturopathy focuses on nutritional and physical factors, mental and spiritual aspects, habits and lifestyle.
Treatments include creating personalised and unique individual health habits, supporting vitality and well-being with good Nutritional choices, the right Supplements when needed, Herbal Remedies, Bach Flower Remedies, Aromatherapy and Guided Imagery.
- In the clinic, Pazit specialises mainly in clients who have concerns related to stress management, skin care, hormonal support, healthy eating, weight management and more.
- Each client is a unique body/mind/spirit.
Following your consultation, you will receive a personalised, easy to follow dietary and lifestyle plan, based on Naturopathy which will provide you with the knowledge and power to make healthy choices each day.
Training, qualifications & experience
- In 2016, Pazit Graduated Naturopathy at “Broshim” a complementary medicine school in Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- In 2017 Pazit moved to London to practice Naturopathic medicine.
- Pazit has a blog about natural health and lifestyle in the modern world- www.pazbynature.com
- Since 2014 Pazit works with supplements and her expertise is to adjust the right supplements and herbal medicines that can support a wide range of health concerns.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Until the end of November 2018, We have a SPECIAL OFFER- CLINIC OPENING PRICE Ask the clinic, about the Special price for New customers.
First appointment (1.5 hours) - 90£
- After you contact me, I will send you a contract and a detailed naturopathic questionnaire to fill and return as soon as possible before the consultation is due.
- During the consultation, we will discuss in detail about your main health concerns, dietary habits and lifestyle factors.
I will personal tailored you a naturopathic plan.
- You may also be referred to your GP (with your consent) for further investigations or tests.
Follow-up appointments (45 minutes)- 60£
- In many cases, a follow-up consultation is recommended after maximum 1 month in order to assess your progress and continue with any necessary changes.
For Booking and Further Information or Questions, Give us a call on 07546332351 or visit my website www.pazbynature.com
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Clinic opening: Monday- Friday 09:00 - 17:00 Upon request, a meeting can be scheduled outside the clinic hours.