Paula Werrett ~ The Nutrition Link
156 Beech Road
The Nutrition Link is a very well established nutrition consultancy based in St. Albans and Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. I offer a range of services including one 2 one consultations, health tests (including food intolerance tests), corporate nutritional services, talks and workshops.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a BA Hons degree and a diploma from the highly acclaimed Institute For Optimum Nutrition (ION). With over 8 years of clinical experience, I have worked with thousands of clients. I also tutor for the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) and give regular talks and lectures.
Additional activities include article writing, running work shops and menu planning. Corporate clients have included Signet, Logica, Metropolitan Police and Camelot.
I keep up to date by attending regular CPD courses on IBS and digestive health, weight management and obesity, fertility, women's health and gluten intolerance and autoimmunity.
Registered with Prudential health insurance.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Infants and pre-school children
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£65 for the initial consultation and £50 for follow up consultations
Fees for talks, workshops and corporate services available on demand.
All major credit cards accepted and payments may also be made via Paypal.
“I was very despondent when I first came to see Paula, but her calm and positive attitude gave me hope. It has been lovely working with Paula you get the impression that she really cares and of course we are delighted with our new arrival.”
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|