Welcome to Nurture Nutrition!
I'm Pam and I work with people who want to achieve optimum health and well-being; I do that through Nutritional Therapy.
Nurture Nutrition offers highly empathic, gentle support and health coaching that allows your health concerns to be truly heard and acknowledged.
I meet so many people simply overwhelmed with the constant bombardment of health information; they don't know where to start! With busy, over-committed lives, juggling work, family and social commitments; eating for vibrant health can come bottom of the list!
Many of us have come to accept that starting each day unrefreshed from inadequate sleep, with low energies & mood, "foggy" brain or excess body weight is the norm - and it really doesn't need to be this way!
If you wish to access personalised nutritional and lifestyle advice to start your journey towards robust, healthful living, please make contact with Pam for your FREE, no obligation, wellness assessment.
"Pam's approach has been revolutionary to the way I approach my diet and well-being. In 3 months I've lost over a stone in weight and have boundless energy to give to my demanding workload and busy family life. It's a whole new way of being" Andrew, 45yrs, Business Executive
"Pam is incredibly knowledgeable, supportive and understanding. She helps clients to explore their physical symptoms and associated emotions to seek solutions. She has a natural ability to put clients at ease and instantly makes you feel heard" Tricia, Worcester
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist and Registered Nurse. I've been Nursing since 1999; with over 14 years within Specialist Hospice Care and have witnessed first hand-the devastating impact of chronic ill-health. As well as supporting people with health issues my great desire is use Nutritional Therapy to support people BEFORE they become chronically unwell.
PGCert Nutritional Therapy (Distinction), mBANT, CNHC, Zest Health Coach, Certificated DNA Life Practitioner, BA(HONS) Nursing Studies, MSc Health Care, PGCert TLHE
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Eating well is not just about the food we eat, it's also about changing behaviours; and that takes time. I like to fully assess my clients needs, truly understand their focus and customise their program accordingly. It's for this reason I offer 12 week programs as I've found one-off consultations simply do not offer the same long term, lasting results.
Typically I offer a choice of 3 programmes, dependant on the level of support required and include the following:
- A full in-depth health assessment to get to the grips with the root of your symptoms; this includes dietary assessment, medical and family history, sleep, stress and much more.
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle programme based entirely on your goals
- Practical, adaptable recipes and resources
- Knowledge of which foods to eat and, if indicated, which to avoid - and why!
- Health coaching to help you fully understand your health needs, navigate the program, identify and overcome potential challenges
- If indicated I may also recommend some additional supplements and/or functional diagnostic testing to investigate potential imbalances
- Support in person, via email, text or messenger according to your needs and programme
The programme is built around you - working around your daily routine, lifestyle, food preferences.
I offer a FREE 30 minute, no obligation wellness consultation; a valuable opportunity to discuss you health needs.
Consultations can be in person or via Skype or Zoom and monthly one to one programmes starting from £100pcm; with seasonal group sessions throughout the year. Please consult my website for more details.
Further support with home visits, shopping and cooking tutorials can also be a useful adjuvant to health and lifestyle change. Nutritional Therapy need not exclude or replace any on-going therapies or intervention and clients are advised to liaise directly with their Gp or medical team regarding any changes to medication.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|