Oonagh Trehin (ANutr)
Tyne And Wear
Hi I'm Oonagh, AKA Little O!
I am a registered associate nutritionist (ANutr) based in the north east of England. I started Little O Nutrition to promote nutrition advice that works for YOU.
Little O Nutrition provides a fresh, evidence-based approach to nutrition and lifestyle advice. I can help you to develop sustainable and healthy food habits in a judgement free environment and with the help of a registered nutritionist. We pledge to provide health at every size (https://haescommunity.com/).
At Little O Nutrition we believe:
- All foods have a place in our diets; but diets don’t!
- Everyone deserves equal care and advice regardless of their appearance, size or any other factor.
- Quality advice must be tailored to each person - no regimental plans, miracle pills or fix all recipes!
For more about me and Little O Nutrition, check out our website and blog, and of course connect with me on social media.
Facebook: Little O Nutrition
Training, qualifications & experience
I completed a BSc in nutrition at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh. This allowed me to join the Association for Nutrition register of nutritionists. I also completed an MSc in public health from the University of Sunderland.
As a registered nutritionist I take part in regular CPD and keep up to date with the scientific literature.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Food allergy and food intolerance
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Call or drop me an email to discuss options and find out more about how I can help you.
Free discovery call: Quick 15 minute chat about what type of support you want and how I can help.
Initial consultation: Discussion about your health needs and how we can work towards achieving them, 1-1.5 hours. £28.
Follow-up consultation: As required. £22/hour.
Although I have office space in Sunderland, I am available to travel around the North East and support clients virtually (via Skype or Zoom).
I also provide nutrition consultation for businesses and charities, from presenting on health and nutrition topics, to running tasting sessions/workshops and providing advice for workplace food options.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm Saturday 10am-2pm Further times available on request.