Natasha Cornelius BA(Hons), Dip(NT), Dip(NAT) (NaturoHealthNutrition)
Forest Therapy Centre
The Old Forge
75-77 Station Passage
Natasha Cornelius is a fully accredited and registered Nutritional Therapist and Naturopath practicing in North London and Essex area.
Do you have niggles that don't seem to go away, regular colds and infections, digestion concerns, are you struggling with stress or an ongoing health concern? Are you tired and not feeling your best? If so I may be able to help.
I adopt an evidence based functional medicine approach in my practice combining my love for biochemistry, science and research with an holistic whole person philosophy. I am passionate about what I do and empowering people with the knowledge and the tools to improve their health and wellbeing lies at the heart of my nutritional therapy practice.
When it comes to your health nurturing small sustainable changes can make a remarkable difference to how you feel, for example to your energy levels; the quality of your sleep, your skin, how you feel emotionally or your monthly hormone cycle.
Working with an holistic and functional medicine therapist can help you to to integrate knowledge and re-address habits which enable long lasting change. Many drivers including possible food allergies, stress, diet, the environment, unmet emotional needs or lack of support can all add up and can result in less than good health and a lack of vitality.
If you are interested in having a consultation, finding out more or seeing whether nutritional therapy is right for you, you can begin by contacting me for a free 15 minute pre-consultation. During this time we will have a chat to get to know each other better and to understand why you would like to come to see me. If we then decide we want to meet I will arrange a suitable date and time that fits around you and your lifestyle and book you in for an initial consultation.
Here we will discuss your food diary and lifestyle and take a full case history. About 2 days after the session you will receive an individual nutritional and lifestyle plan which has been tailored specifically to you. About 4 to 6 weeks later we will meet again for a follow up consultation. During this session we will review the plan, make adjustments and integrate the next steps.
I have additional clinical experience working with children and their families providing nutritional therapy for multi-disciplined programs to support young people with behavioral and neurological disorders at the Whole Child Therapy Centre as the resident nutritional therapist.
I am a registered Lorisian practitioner which means I can order and interpret allergy and intolerance tests. If this interests you, please see my website for more details or get in touch through nutritionist resource.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Diploma in Naturopathy (3 year course with 2 years clinical experience)
BA (Hons) Research and Social Science. As part of my degree I gathered data and co-wrote published research projects looking at GP services in Herts and childcare issues for women returning to work.
I run a private practice called NaturoHealthNutrition in a comfortable and welcoming multi-disciplined clinic based in South Woodford.
I am also registered with Lorisian, Genova Diagnostics, Biolab, Regenerus Labs and MyDNAHealth. This allows me to research and obtain the most suitable and cost effective tests to uncover clues about your health.
I regularly update my knowledge and professional development by attending courses, workshops, seminars, online webinars and subscriptions to nutrition journals and scientific publications.
I am a member of BANT and registered with CNHC and I am fully insured.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation (1 hr) - Plus an individualized diet and wellness plan, tips and resources, recommended supplements and tests and referrals - £75*
Follow Up Consultation (45 mins to 1 hr) - Plus a review of your progress and a revised nutrition and wellness plan, tips, recipes/meal plan - £50*
* - There is an additional £5 charge for Saturdays and late evening appointments Mon-Fri. This to cover the additional cost of the room for weekend and evening appointments (after 6pm).
Programs (offer discount on booking 3 consultations together) - needs to be paid in full.
Revitalize - Optimizing Health and Wellness Program includes 1 initial consultation where we will take a case history and assess symptom markers and evaluate goals and then 2 further consultations (booked in every 2-4 weeks). The program comes with recipes, motivational tips, recommended supplements and tests* and an individualized nutrition and wellness plan with every consultation - £165-180 depending on times. (This program is great for optimizing general health or weight management. Comes with ongoing support between consultations and for a month after the final follow up. Additional follow up's can be added if necessary).
I also offer an individualized meal plan service which will be tailored to you, your goals and condition for an additional fee of £25. This extra fee is due to the time it take to prepare.
* Recommended supplements and laboratory test prices are on top of the consultation or program fee but are not compulsory and the benefits will be discussed with you during our time together.
Payments are made at the time of the appointment. I accept cash, cheques and BAC transfers.
You will have access to ongoing support for all consultations via email or phone.
Useful laboratory tests are. These will be discussed with you if I think they may be helpful in getting to the root of your symptoms.
- Comprehensive stool testing and parasitology or Microbial profile (good for markers of gut function)
- H Pylori breath and stool tests (digestion and stomach function)
- Allergy and food intolerance - IgG and IgE immune markers (Lorisian, Genova)
- Nutreval or One Report (vitamin and mineral profile)
- Heavy metal testing (useful for detoxification and unexplained fatigue)
- Adrenal insufficiency and fatigue (salivary and urine). Useful for ongoing fatigue when patterns suggest a dysregulatory cortisol and/or DHEA output)
- Hormonal profile (salivary, urine, blood)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday-Friday - 9am - 8pm. Saturday & late evening appointments (after 6pm) available Monday-Friday (£5 on top of consultation fee to cover the additional room cost).