Natalie Louise Burrows
I specialise in helping men and women improve their gut health.
My interest in nutrition began a decade ago when I started working in a demanding corporate environment. I personally experienced the impact stress, lack of sleep, and reliance on stimulants has on the body and began struggling with my own health concerns - daily bloating, severe PMS, fluctuating weight, and low energy.
Symptoms that are so often deemed as ‘normal’ or ‘not bad enough’ drives me to help clients feel better and live a full and healthy life.
Everyone deserves to feel amazing!
I understand the frustrations behind not finding answers to symptoms too.
I work closely with clients and their GPs (where necessary) to ensure people get the right support and not just a ‘pill for an ill’.
Approaching health with Naturopathic and Functional Medicine training, I view all the systems in the body as connected, listening to symptoms as feedback from the body which help identify the root cause/s.
I pride myself on being client-focused, listening to how you feel, and supporting you every step of the way to better health
After all, health is true wealth and if we don’t take the time to look after our health now, we will be forced to in the future.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified and Registered Nutritional Therapist - Distinction Diploma Awarded by The College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Over 300 hours of clinical experience.
Registered with BANT, CNHC, Nutrition Society.
Current training: IFM associated Functional Medicine Health Coach Course. Completion August 2022.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Free initial telephone or online session
Fees vary depending on service. Please book a free call so we can discuss the right option for you.
- 3 and 6-month packages
- Food diary review
- 14-day meal planner
- Hormone balancing programme
- Gut reset programme - launching soon
My clinic opening hours are:
- Tuesday 1 - 5pm
- Wednesday 11am - 4pm
- Thursday 2 - 6pm
What's included in your nutrition package?
- Comprehensive analysis of your current food intake 3-day Food Diary Assessment
- Full Health & Medical History to gain a greater understanding of your symptoms
- A fully Personalised Nutrition Plan catered to your needs and preferences
- Tailored Recipes and Meal Plans to help you achieve your health goals
- Customised Supplement plan (10% discount)
- Carefully selected Lifestyle and Exercise recommendations designed to complement your nutrition and health goals
- Regular Calls and Support to track progress and amend your personalised Nutrition plan as needed
- Access to your own Nutrition Portal and Downloadable App to review reports, test results, meal plans and to log your food, mood and exercise
- Bi-Monthly follow up sessions to help keep you on track, motivated and held accountable to achieve your objectives
- Unlimited access throughout the program for ongoing support and questions
During the free consultation, we will discuss your needs and work out whether the 3 or 6-month package would be more appropriate to help achieve your health goals