Naomi Ronan -Dietitian (BSc, PgDip)
Naomi is a HCPC registered dietitian currently working in a large London teaching hospital with a keen interest in all things nutrition particularly its role in disease but also overall health and wellbeing.
Hello, my name is Naomi and I work in a large tertiary centre in London and have experience in a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders including food intolerances, IBS, coeliac disease, IBD and functional disorders. I also have experience in helping people who are seeking weight loss advice and nutrition support.
Working in an acute setting and in a wide range of areas has helped me develop a keen understanding and huge interest of the integral role nutrition plays in both the prevention and management of disease
I have also been invited to deliver lectures including dispelling the myths of Fad Diets.
I am flexible, based around the city of London and southwest London and also offer Skype/FaceTime consultations
Training, qualifications & experience
- HCPC registered dietitian
- PgDip Human Nutrition and Dietetics, London Metropolitan University
- BSc Nutritional Science, University College Cork
- Behaviour Change training level 1, UCLH
- Member of the British Dietetic Association
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Face to face:
Follow up consultation-£80
Follow up consultation-£70
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
weekday evenings (18:00 to 21:00) and weekends-flexible