Nadiya Kondratyeva - Naturopathic Nutritionist
My name is Nadiya, I’m a qualified Nutritional Therapist from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London. I have a specific interest in Gut health, Thyroid health, Weight Loss, Parasitology, Detoxification and Oncology.
I am a member of the professional Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA) and registered with Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
My aim is to help people improve their health and manage their health issues exclusively with natural methods and food. I believe that all in nature is interconnected (body, mind, social factors and environment) and these combined determine human health. I work on reinforcing the body's natural self healing mechanisms to restore wellbeing and promote health homeostasis.
My approach is based on Functional Medicine which searches deeper to find the root causes of a disease and evaluating triggers and mediators specifically to each client. I analyse information from multiple systems of the body to identify which areas are out of balance, in order to restore the optimal function.
If appropriate I will recommend my clients a functional testing, to help understand better the situation on a molecular level. I work only with well-established professional laboratories in the UK and GP’s.
If you feel like you need support, to boost or restore any processes in your body please get in touch.
To find out more please visit my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice Course.
Qualified as a Nutritional Therapist from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London and a member of The Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA) and registered with CNHC.
Currently training to become a Live Blood Analysis Therapist and completing a Detox Specialist Professional Diploma at The Health Sciences Academy.
- CanSurvive Cancer Care Course Foundation – LEVEL 1
- CanSurvive Cancer Care Course Fundamentals – LEVEL 2
- CanSurvive Cancer Care Course: Test-and-Correct – LEVEL 3 (in progress)
The Truth About Cancer (educational series about alternate approaches to cancer)
Since November 2016 I have been volunteering as a Clinical Nutritionist at Cancer Pickering Drop in Centre.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
All Nutritional Therapy options are following a Functional Medicine Approach.
Express consultation – 50 minutes consultation during which we discuss symptoms of concern, possible triggers and action plan. This consultation is for new clients only and it does not include the summary in written form. The fee is £65
Health Pack n1 – package that includes first consultation, summary of the consultation via email (within 5 working days), a follow up (within 6 weeks from the first consultation) and support in between consultations via email, text and What’s App. The fee is £180
Health Coaching – one month support with one follow up to review and amend the plan if necessary. Health Coaching is a personalised support, motivation and encouragement to stay on the path of health for both clients that had an express consultation and for clients that completed Health Pack n1. The fee is £99
- Stay merry, care for your liver and be light this festive season!
- Were you told you have high stomach acidity? It’s false!
- Get the most out of this winter by optimising your vitamin D level to improve your immunity & mood
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Italian Russian|