Nadia Hoberg Winstone RD BSc, BSc (MedHon) Nutr & Dietetics, MSc Sport Nutr
I'm a registered DIETITIAN, Personal Trainer and passionate sportswoman with over 10 years experience, working in some of the UK's leading academic hospitals. I offer clinical nutrition advice and support for infants, children and adults specialising in food allergies/intolerances, failure to thrive, weight loss/gain, and any gastrointestinal related issues. See my extended list below. As a passionate sportswoman I can also offer tailored exercise and nutrition programs to meet your goals.
My consultations are based on the latest scientific evidence and not the latest fads and trends. I offer face to face or Telephonic/Skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have more than ten years experience working in leading London hospitals as a specialist dietitian working in Upper GI Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Intensive Care Unit, Paediatric and Adolescent Nutrition in Allergies and Diabetes, General Nutrition.
Along with my nutritional expertise, I am a qualified Personal Trainer and have completed a Masters in Sports Nutrition.
I am registered with the British Medical Council and only provide Evidence Based Nutritional advice and keep up to date with current research advances.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
My Fees are in line with guidance on fees from the British Dietetic Association. Packages are available and are the most cost effective option.
Once off Consultations:
Initial Consultation (60 minutes) : £50
Follow Up Consultation (45 minutes): £40
Please make bookings and payment on my website
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|