Mona Elnagar - BSc Microbiology, Dip NT ,mBANT, rCNHC, NutriClean practitioner
I am a firm believer in the medicinal power of natural food. My approach to a healthy lifestyle has and always will be getting back to basics and doing things naturally the way nature intended them to be.
The Way I Work
I work in a holistic and natural way following the guideline of functional medicine. I apply a holistic protocol on my patients taking in consideration the different aspects of their life that could be contributing to their ill-health. That requires the gathering of information about their medical history, their eating habits, lifestyle routine and the type of their surrounding environment from since their birth till their recent days. I utilize several tools in my assessment including:
- Health Questionnaire
- Food Diaries
- Detailed Case History
- Physical Examination*
- Functional Laboratory Testing
Type of tests vary depending on the case. All tests are optional. And even when recommended, patient is under no obligation to conduct any.
I do not treat or diagnose disease, nor do I try to manage or cover up symptoms. Instead, I work closely with my patients. I investigate deeper trying to find the root cause of such imbalances or deficiencies that may be leading to their symptoms. I see patients for 90min initial consultation, then a 60min follow up after 4-6 weeks depending on the time needed for their plan.
I offer a 15-mins FREE phone call to new clients who have questions about my services or unsure that nutritional therapy is right for them. During the phone call we will discuss your health concerns and goals and whether I can help or not. To schedule your Free 15-mins phone call, please contact me by phone or via email as above.
Additionally, I offer other services to help patients take their first steps toward a healthier life.
Other services include:
- Family Nutrition Assessment
- Pantry and kitchen Makeover
- Grocery shopping Tour
- Healthy Cooking classes
* Non invasive external physical examination with patient's permission
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of science in Microbiology (BSc microbiology)
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy Diploma, College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM)
- Member of British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (mBANT)
- Registered Practitioner with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (rCNHC)
- Fully Qualified Nutri Advanced NutriClean Practitioner.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer nutritional therapy packages with different number of consultation to suit every need. I want to work with you on your health goals and provide you with the support you need all the way to the finishing line. Nutritional therapy although very powerful, IS NOT a quick fix. We will together as a team; I'll teach, guid, motivate and I'll help you get the best out of your health and on your part, you need to be committed, motivated, excited and determined to make long term changes to reach your goal.
I am no longer able to offer individual consultations (unless as a top up). I found with experience that the best way for my clients to get the best out of any nutritional protocol, is through packages.
Optimise your Health Consultation Package
3 session/ 250£
- 1x 90 min initial consultation
- 1x60 min follow-up consultation
- 1x 15min phone call support session
This package suits individuals who are fairly healthy and following a good diet, but want to know what more can be done to achieve optimum health. They may be suspecting an underlying issue that need addressing or want to run some tests for in depth knowledge about how their body works, or perhaps they want advice on how to age gracefully or optimise their energy levels.
3 Months Coaching Package (Most popular)
6 session/ 390£
- 1x 90min initial consultation
- 2x 60 min follow- up session
- 3x15min phone call support session
You will have 7 session with me spread over the 3 month. Sessions will vary between follow up and phone call to support you all the way.
6 Months Coaching Package
- 1x90 min Initial consultation.
- 5x60 min follow-ups.
- 6x15 min phone call support session.
This package suits someone who are looking for ongoing support, probably to learn about how to support their body through an illness,
or looking to lose a lot of weight and wants guidance through the journey or may be they want to transform their life from poor health to optimum nutrition.
?You will have 12 sessions with me. We will start with the initial consultation case study, followed by 11 ongoing sessions ranging between follow ups and phone calls.
Follow up session (top up)
1x 60 min follow-up
This session can only be purchased as a top up to a package if needed or recommended by the practitioner.
Family Nutrition Assessment Package (3 months)
6 sessions +/ 880£
- 1x3hr family initial consultation.
- 2x 90min follow-up sessions.
- 6x15min phone call support sessions.
- Detailed meal plan.
- Pantry makeover.
- Lifestyle advice.?
Consultation takes place at the family's home.* you will get all the support you need to transform your family's health and take your first steps towards optimum nutrition. I'll be there every step of the way to address any health issue, teach you about food, how to shop and how to stock your kitchen and more
- Healthy Cooking Class: 3 hrs /Contact for more information
- Grocery Tour: 2 hrs / contact for information
- Pantry and Kitchen Makeover :min 2 hour/ contact me for information
* Designed for family of 4. For bigger families, time needed and therefore charges will increase.
I am based in SW London. Consultation can be arranged at your home or work. For family consultations, I like to visit the family at their home, it allows me to better understand and evaluate their surrounding living and working environment and therefore creating the best nutritional plan that fits in their daily routine.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am - 4pm