Mona Elnagar - BSc Microbiology, Dip NT ,mBANT, rCNHC, NutriClean practitioner
07591525999 / 07591 525999
Hello, I am Mona, a mom, a wife and a family nutrition practitioner. I work with families and individuals just like you who want to feel healthy & energised everyday. I will hold your hand through the journey and support you through nutrition and lifestyle recommendations. Appointments available (FREE 30min phone call).
Let me ask you this,
Do you struggle to fall asleep or get up every morning? Are you tired all the time, overworked and exhausted? Stressed everyday and caffeine is your friend? Find your energy drops by tea time everyday? Craving sweets and crisps on the way back from work? Do you often think of takeaways as the easiest option because you are so tired to cook?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, HELP IS AT HAND!
Wether you are a mom who constantly tired and puts herself at the bottom of the chores list, or a busy businessman who finds comfort eating a way to escape work pressure and family demands, I UNDERSTAND!
How can I help you?
I work with people just like you who are finding it difficult to take care of their own health and their family's. They are only just getting by everyday responsibilities and constantly giving up and giving in. I help them take back control of their health and start to feel on top of their game again.
Does this sound like you?
Then it's time to take back control of your own health and put an end to this vicious ill-health cycle. And the first step you can take today towards the healthy life you dream of is to book your free call with me here http://bit.ly/schedule30call
I offer a FREE 30 min phone call to discuss your needs, where you are now and what do you want to achieve. Book your call here http://bit.ly/schedule30call
Isn't time to invest in your health?
I look forward to helping you be the best version of your health.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of science in Microbiology (BSc microbiology).
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma, College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM).
- Member of British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (mBANT).
- Registered Practitioner with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (rCNHC).
- Member of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioner (mANP)
- Zest4Life Certified Health Coach.
- Fully Qualified Nutri Advanced NutriClean Practitioner.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
I offer different bespoke packages for my clients. The core of all of them is very similar and they change depend on the complexity of the case, the level of support needed plus few specifics for each package. During your 3o min phone call, we decide on your needs and which programs will suit you best.
To book your FREE 30min phone call, clink on the link http://bit.ly/schedule30call
The fees for my programs start at £418 and typically include the following:
- 1x 90 min initial consultation, face to face.
- (N)*x60 min follow-up consultation face to face/ or Zoom, to revise plan, change, add or remove depending on your needs.
- (N)* x 20 min phone calls, for support, motivation, accountability and to ensure you stay true to your goals
- Personalised plan, bespoke to your health goals
- Lifestyle advice and recommendations that would benefit your health goals
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation- if applicable.
- Supplements recommendations- if/where needed.
- Recommendation for clinical testing - if needed including interpretation of the results .
- Seasonal recipes and menu plans ideas.
- Email support.
(N)*- the number of calls depends on the level of support needed and the type of package.
Other extras include (premium plus package only)
- WhatsApp support.
- Grocery shopping habits review.
- Supplements shopping and shipping to your address on your behalf.
- Advice on best places to eat to stay true to your goal.
- Grocery tour (as add on for premium packages)
I am based in SW London but I also run a virtual clinic through Zoom for those outside of London/UK or unable (for any reason) to come to me.
For family consultations, I like to visit the family at their home, it allows me to better understand and evaluate their surrounding living and working environment and therefore creating the best nutritional plan that fits in their daily routine.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon 10-5pm Tues 10-2:30pm Wed 10-3:30pm Thur 10-3:30pm