Minna Wood (MetaWell) MSc, mBANT, CNHC
- Personalised nutrition – 1-to-1 nutritional therapy consultations using functional lifestyle medicine
- 'Shop-Cook-Eat' – cooking demos, lessons, educational supermarket tours, kitchen cupboard makeovers
- NLP Coaching – 1-to-1 coaching sessions to help you achieve your health goals
Minna is a BANT registered nutritionist, specialising in 1-to-1 personalised nutritional therapy. She's got a master’s degree (MSc) in Personalised Nutrition and a diploma in Nutritional Therapy Practice. Her special interest is in metabolic wellness, the balance and harmony of all functional body systems, achieved by optimum nutrition, adequate sleep, regular movement, connection with nature and the use of mind-body practices. She’s also a creative nutritional cook, recipe creator and food blogger.
Minna sees individual clients from her home clinic in Bracknell for nutritional therapy and gives cooking lessons and runs group cooking demos from her kitchen. She is passionate about food, healthy eating and cooking and her goal is to educate, motivate and inspire individuals to take control of their health for a happier, healthier life and increased vitality. Her cooking demonstrations and lessons show that healthy home cooking can be simple and easy, without compromising delicious taste. Minna is eager to inspire people to start cooking from scratch with real whole food, using colourful and exciting ingredients and a dash of creativity.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Personalised Nutrition - Middlesex University
- Nutritional Therapy Practice Diploma - CNELM, The Centre For Nutrition Education & Lifestyle Management, Wokingham
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) Practitioner Certification - UK College of Personal Development
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certification - High Speed Training
- Full member of BANT (British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine)
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
Minna keeps up to date with the latest developments in nutrition research and industry by continually attending courses, seminars and webinars as well as following nutrition research publications and authors online. As a BANT member, she is required to complete a minimum of 30 hours of CPD per year.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Contact Minna for more information on her nutrition programmes, packages and other services.
A free 15-minute telephone chat is recommended before booking your initial consultation to help you decide if you want to go ahead with the consultation. It also helps Minna assess your health concerns and determine whether she's able to offer support. To arrange, contact Minna.
To follow Minna on social media:
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|