Minna Wood (MetaWell) MSc, mBANT, CNHC
- Personalised nutrition – 121 personalised nutrition programmes, using the functional medicine approach
- 'Shop-Cook-Eat' – 121 cooking sessions, cooking demos and fermentation workshops, supermarket tours, kitchen cupboard makeovers
- NLP Coaching – 121 coaching sessions to help you achieve your health goals
- Talks and Events - health and nutrition talks, mini retreats and wellbeing sessions in the office
I'm a BANT Registered Nutrition Practitioner, specialising in personalised nutritional therapy, using the functional medicine approach. I have a Master's degree (MSc) in Personalised Nutrition and a diploma in Nutritional Therapy Practice. I'm the founder of MetaWell.
I have a special interest in gut health and how it affects the health of the whole body, including mental health. I'm intrigued about how our diet and lifestyle can in turn affect the health of our gut and the microbes living in it (the gut microbiome). I understand that diet is only one part of the puzzle of optimum health and advocate the importance of adequate sleep, regular physical exercise and relaxation, a sense of community, connection with nature, and the use of mind-body practices.
I see people for various reasons and have in the past helped people get rid of symptoms, such as bloating, hot flushes, foggy brain, skin conditions, low energy, low mood, excess weight to name but a few. They improve their health while eating delicious healthy food that they've enjoyed cooking themselves.
I do this through my personalised nutrition programmes and cooking sessions, as well as on my Facebook group Healthy New You - For Life (https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthynewyouforlife/).
I run my clinic in Bracknell and can see clients via Zoom too. I run 121 cooking sessions, group cooking demos and fermentation workshops in my kitchen and in different venues in the community. I also do health talks and events.
I adore food, particularly when it's colourful and delicious, so my kitchen and my kitchen garden are some of my favourite places and I love growing and preparing food, cooking meals, treats and snacks, as well as creating new recipes and blogging about them.
I'm passionate about educating, motivating and inspiring individuals to start prioritising and taking control of their health through small gradual changes in diet and lifestyle, so that they can feel happier and healthier, gain increased vitality and age healthily.
My cooking demonstrations and session show that healthy home cooking can be simple and easy, without compromising delicious taste.
Book your FREE discovery call with me: https://calendly.com/metawell/
Download my FREE eBook: https://metawell.co.uk/ebooks/
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Personalised Nutrition - Middlesex University
- Nutritional Therapy Practice Diploma - CNELM, The Centre For Nutrition Education & Lifestyle Management, Wokingham
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) Practitioner Certification - UK College of Personal Development
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certification - High Speed Training
- Full member of BANT (British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine)
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
Minna keeps up to date with the latest developments in nutrition research and industry by continually attending courses, seminars and webinars as well as following nutrition research publications and authors online. As a BANT member, she is required to complete a minimum of 30 hours of CPD per year.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Photos & videos
Contact Minna for more information on her nutrition programmes, packages and other services.
Book your free 20-minute discovery call to learn how nutritional therapy can help you achieve your health goals: https://calendly.com/metawell/
To follow Minna on social media:
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|