Minna Wood (MetaWell) MSc, mBANT, CNHC
- Personalised nutrition – 121 personalised nutrition programmes, using the functional medicine approach
- 'Shop-Cook-Eat' – 121 cooking sessions, cooking demos and fermentation workshops, supermarket tours, kitchen cupboard makeovers
- NLP Coaching – 121 coaching sessions to help you achieve your health goals
- Talks and Events - health and nutrition talks, mini retreats and wellbeing sessions in the office
I'm a BANT Registered Nutrition Practitioner, specialising in personalised nutritional therapy, using the functional medicine approach. I have a Master's degree (MSc) in Personalised Nutrition and a diploma in Nutritional Therapy Practice. I'm the founder of MetaWell.
I have a special interest in gut health and how it affects the health of the whole body, and how our diet and lifestyle affect the health of our gut and the microbes living in it (the gut microbiome). I also understand that diet is only one part of the puzzle of optimum health and advocate the importance of adequate sleep, regular physical exercise, connection with nature and the use of mind-body practices. I'm also a creative nutritional cook, recipe creator and food blogger.
I help people get rid of symptoms like bloating, hot flushes and foggy brain, skin conditions, low energy, low mood, excess weight... and improve their health while eating delicious healthy food that they've enjoyed cooking themselves. I do it through my personalised nutrition programmes and cooking sessions and on my Facebook group Healthy New You - For Life (https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthynewyouforlife/).
I run my clinic in Bracknell and can see clients via Zoom too. I run 121 cooking sessions, group cooking demos and fermentation workshops in my kitchen and I also do health talks and events in the community.
I'm passionate about food, healthy eating and cooking, and my goal is to educate, motivate and inspire individuals to take control of their health through small changes in diet and lifestyle, for a happier, healthier life, increased vitality and healthy ageing. My cooking demonstrations and session show that healthy home cooking can be simple and easy, without compromising delicious taste.
Click here https://metawell.co.uk/ebooks/ to download my free eBook ‘Effortlessly Healthy Cooking for Foodies’, which is a collection of some of my favourite tried-and-tested, nutrient-dense but simple meals. It also includes tips and advice for effortless food prepping for speedy meals that are not only easy to make but also super healthy and delicious.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Personalised Nutrition - Middlesex University
- Nutritional Therapy Practice Diploma - CNELM, The Centre For Nutrition Education & Lifestyle Management, Wokingham
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) Practitioner Certification - UK College of Personal Development
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certification - High Speed Training
- Full member of BANT (British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine)
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
Minna keeps up to date with the latest developments in nutrition research and industry by continually attending courses, seminars and webinars as well as following nutrition research publications and authors online. As a BANT member, she is required to complete a minimum of 30 hours of CPD per year.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Contact Minna for more information on her nutrition programmes, packages and other services.
A free 15-minute telephone chat is recommended before booking your initial consultation to help you decide if you want to go ahead with the consultation. It also helps Minna assess your health concerns and determine whether she's able to offer support. To arrange, contact Minna.
To follow Minna on social media:
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|