DipCNM, mANP, mGNC
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Hi! My name is Millie and I am the founder of MiNutrition. I am a certified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist. I know that the plethora of nutritional information and claims out there can be really overwhelming and confusing. I created MiNutrition as a safe space for all, where my primary aim is to help you navigate your health and be your personal guide to wellness through nutrition. Together, we can create a realistic and manageable nutrition plan that fits in with your everyday life.
How can I help you?
Modern living and stresses have left a lot of us overworked, burnt out, and as a result experiencing chronic health conditions and/or chronic pain. I want to show you that some simple, consistent changes to your lifestyle and diet could be the key to regaining some control back and feeling stronger, more energised and at peace with your body.
I also specialise in plant-based eating and offer a tailored package on my website. This could be the perfect package for you if you're interested in this diet/lifestyle.
Naturopathic nutrition is all about using in-depth questioning to uncover your unique triggers and drivers of disease. My goal is to find the causes at the root of your symptoms. I will gently guide you through nutrition, lifestyle changes and supplementation tweaks to encourage your body's innate healing systems to kick in.
If you feel ready to take the next step, here's what will happen next:
- Once you have reached out to me and picked which package sounds best for you, I will book you in for your initial consultation.
- Before your first consultation, I will email you a food diary and questionnaire to fill out.
- You will then receive an in-depth 1 hr video consultation, where I aim to collect as much information as possible about your diet, lifestyle, and what you would like to achieve from this.
- I will then create and send you your personalised health plan including recipes and lifestyle recommendations. You will also receive 20% off any supplements recommended in the plan.
- I will be contactable at any stage to give you support through your plan.
- After 4-6 weeks we will have a review via a 30 minute follow-up consultation. This is where we discuss progress, challenges and successes.
- Necessary amendments to the plan are then made to help you continue your health journey. The amount of follow-ups you receive will depend on your chosen package.
Hope to speak to you soon, Millie
Training, qualifications & experience
- Naturopathic Nutrition Diploma CNM (3 years, 200 clinical hours)
- Member of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Member of the General Naturopathic Council
- Full professional insurance
Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)
The ANP is a professional Association representing Naturopathic Therapists. They are internationally connected and in touch with the politics of health and the safeguarding of natural therapies.
All ANP members have had to have undertaken an accredited course and abide to the ANP code of ethics to be accepted into the association.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £70.00 to £195.00
Please visit my website www.minutrition.org to see my packages and purchase one of the following.
I offer four packages:
- The Starter Package £85 (An initial consultation and 1x follow-up consultation)
- The Intermediate Package £143 (An initial consultation and 3x follow ups)
- The Advanced Package £195 (An initial consultation and 5x follow ups)
- The plant-based package £70 (A single consultation with a tailored information pack to take away with you)
MiNutrition is about removing fad diets, false food claims and working to restore a healthy relationship with eating. I want to help you feel your best and gain control of your life again! For more information, visit my website www.minutrition.org