Meredy Birdi BSc (Hons) Dietetics, NT Dip.
1 Westferry Circus
020 7030 4937
Do you or a loved one have cancer?
- Would you like to maximise your physical resilience as you prepare to start treatment?
- Do you want to learn how to optimise your tolerance and your response to treatment? Or perhaps you want to accelerate your recovery and return to living your life as normally as possible once your treatment has finished.
- Confused, or feeling overwhelmed by the myriad of nutrition messages in the media, or advice from well meaning family and friends and you just want to know, with confidence, what you should be eating and drinking?
- If you’ve completed cancer treatment, I’m sure you will want to learn what you can do to mitigate the risk of cancer returning.
Hi, I’m Meredy Birdi, Registered Dietitian, Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach and I help people with cancer to take control of their nutrition to optimise treatment, accelerate recovery and to live well.
I have been supporting cancer patients, and their families, during all types of cancer treatments, for more that 18 years. Over the course of my career, I have worked at a number of university teaching hospitals in the NHS, and I am immensely proud to have been a Macmillan dietitian before moving into private practice with a leading Harley Street cancer centre. I now run my own private cancer nutrition and health-coaching clinic in London, and I love my job!
In my practice, I provide the setting for you to explore and share your concerns with someone who really cares and makes dedicated time just for you, so you can invest in yourself and be stronger as a result. My commitment to you is to be there by your side - educating, supporting and reassuring you through the ups and downs of treatment and championing your recovery once treatment has finished.
If this sounds like what you or a family member needs, get in touch today.
I will only make a commitment to help you if I believe that I can really make a difference. So I prefer to offer you a FREE 30-minute call to analyse your needs and requirements. We will spend time looking at your ‘current state’ and your ‘desired state’ of wellness. From this assessment I will be able to design a COACHING PROGRAM that will work for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Dietetics, Leeds Beckett University
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, College of Naturopathic Medicine, London
mBDA, mBANT, mNNA
HCPC & CNHC Registered
Accredited register membership
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
You will require a very specific program that suits your personal needs.
A typical, 12-week coaching package is charged at £895.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9-6pm