EnergyWell - Melanie Gardiner BANT, CNHC, Dip.NT ION
Hi, I am Melanie Gardiner and I am a qualified Registered Nutritional Therapy Practitioner based in West Lothian. I am the owner of EnergyWell.
What I can do for you is all in the name.
Are you frustrated at feeling tired? Do you have that afternoon slump that makes you reach for chocolate, biscuits or cakes? Do you wake exhausted and struggle to get through your day? Do you feel you have lost your vitality and love for life? Or maybe you have gained unwanted pounds throughout the years and no matter what you do they still will not shift?
Let me work with you to help you gain back your ENERGY and feel WELL. By working alongside me through various coaching techniques, I can help you to increase your energy, overcome your fatigue and take control of your weight.
I offer a variety of consultation packages to suit your needs at this very moment. It is important to note that some health concerns take longer to alleviate than others and therefore your commitment to yourself and to the programme should be 100%. You will have 100% support from me with my expert, qualified,knowledge in the field of nutrition which is kept up to date by my attendance at various ongoing conferences.
Trust me, I know how demanding it can be living in a society that moves so fast that it is virtually impossible to find time to relax, let alone take care of yourself and your body with the proper nourishment it deserves from whole foods.
I want you to enter your consultation with me excited, motivated and with a 100% commitment to yourself. This is YOUR time.
In your consultation with me, I will assess your diet and lifestyle, family medical history, as well as your personal medical history. The information that I gather from this assessment will allow me to formulate a protocol to address your health concerns and help you reach your health goals. There may be times when I may recommend supplements to provide alleviation or support.
I may suggest functional testing as this may be required to allow for a more informative understanding of the underlying causes that may be causing your health concerns and these are used to make, and support, informed decisions on diet and lifestyle, supplements and well-being.
The laboratories with whom I work will provide you with the test kits. I will receive a copy of your results and it is my role to interpret these results and translate them for you and help you to identify deficiencies which may then be corrected with therapeutic foods, dietary and lifestyle modifications and supplementation.
Consultations can be arranged via my website and I am happy to conduct consultations either:
- In person (at my clinic)
- Over Skype, Zoom or FaceTime
As well as working with adults, I have a real passion for working with children to help educate them on the importance of good nutrition.
At present I am working with young footballers to help them fuel their performance both on and off the field. However, I am looking to expand this to any youth activity where nutrition has an important role in their performance (rugby, dance, swimming)as well as working with those children who may also be experiencing weight or health issues.
Services can be provided on a one-to-one basis or done in groups. I also work with families to help modify their diet and lifestyle in order that everyone can feel their optimal best.
Contact me today for a free 30-minute consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Health Studies), University of Greenwich
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health, British College of Nutrition and Health
- Registered Nutritional Therapist with the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Associate Member of Zest4Lifeand a Zest4Life Health Coach
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
A free 30-minute complimentary consultationto allow me to gain an understanding of your health concerns, your goals and what I can offer to help address your concerns or help you achieve your goals.
A free 7-day program – Kick your Sugar Habit in 7 Days
A £80 health assessment to help you determine what EnergyWell Nutrition Package is suitable for you to help you achieve your goals and address your health concerns.
A variety of EnergyWell Nutrition Packages ranging from 1 month, 3 months and 6 months. This will very much depend on what your healthconcerns or goals are.
Prices range from £250, £500 and £700.
As I previously mentioned, It is important to note that in some instances it may be necessary to recommend and arrange for functional testing to be undertaken. This would be done at your discretion and discussed in full detail during your consultation with me.
- Functional testing allows for a more informative understanding as to what may be the underlying causes which may be contributing to your health concerns. These tests are used to support and make informed decisions on diet and lifestyle modifications and possible supplementation requirements.
- Bespoke Programmes – I welcome the opportunity to work with groups and corporations to help promote nutritional and lifestyle wellness. I can be contacted via my website, phone or email to discuss any requests that you may be considering.
Thank you for taking the time to review my profile here on Nutritionists Resource. I very much look forward to hearing and working with you in the near future.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|