Maxine Palmer Registered Dietitian & Nutritionist, BSc, MBDA, RD
Hi I’m Maxine, a Dietitian working in the NHS and privately. I set up Restore Nutrition to help you to achieve your health goals. I can help you with weight-loss, achieve IBS relief, and succeed at your wellness aims.
- 14 week Weight-loss programme: Includes 2-3 weekly consultations, a month worth of recipes, portion sizes guide, personalised meal plan, improved sleep guide. Visit https://maxiitup.wixsite.com/restoreweightloss for link to download of FREE starter recipes from my programme
- IBS package (accredited in low FODMAP diets): Includes 4 x consultations, 2 x booklets, low FODMAP fibre guide, Low FODMAP snacks list, anxiety reducing tips guide
- Health Consultations for Vegan Diets, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Vegetarian and Vegan Diets, and more
- I use evidence-based approaches proven to work better than crash diets
- Consultations via online video call or in person at my office
- I'll provide you with a meal plan, recipes & other relevant resources
- For more information please visit my website https://www.restoremynutrition.co.uk
Feel free to give me a call to book a consultation or discuss your health goals - 07951 999 884 or email me on email@example.com
Workplace Health & Wellness
I've been trained to deliver personalised Workplace health & Wellness programmes proven to improve hydration, concentration and productivity. I have access to the tools, resources and support of the British Dietetic Association when delivering these programmes. Please get in touch to discuss this in more detail.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as IBS, Coeliac disease, and more
- Weight management
- Type 2 & Gestational Diabetes
- Home Enteral Feeding
- Vegan diets
- Health & Wellness
- Plus many other Health conditions
Education & Professional memberships
- 2:1 BSc (Hons) 4 year degree in Dietetics, Coventry University
- HCPC registered. Check my registration https://www.hcpc-uk.org/
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA) www.bda.uk.com
- Accreditation in Low FODMAP diets for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Accreditation in Work Place health & Wellbeing 'Work Ready Programme'
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
£75 - Health consultation: one hour long via online video or in person at my office
£45 - 30 minutes follow up consultation
£280 - Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS Package of 4 x one hour clinic consultations
£290 - 14 week Weight loss programme
Workplace Health & Wellness programmes - Price on request
Menu analysis - Price on request