Mary Halliday Dip I.O.N
I am really passionate about nutritional therapy having seen the benefits which good nutrition can achieve as the following comments illustrate:-
M.H.(Mrs) I can't thank you enough for all you've done....as far as my health is concerned, you have changed my life!"
R.T.(Mr) "...on the diet front, still keeping it up and haven't felt so well in years. Sometimes I feel absolutely bursting with health!"
R.C.(Miss) Thank you for all your help and encouragement. My health is so much improved - it's nice to feel like a normal person again!"
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications & Experience
I trained for 3 years at The Institute for Optimum Nutrition, London and have over 25 years experience in this field.
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from The Institute for Optimal Nutrition (ION)
- I am fully insured and I undertake regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial telephone/email conversation FREE
- If you feel happy to proceed to a full consultation my fee is £75 for 2 hours. This includes follow-up advice for first month
- A review consultation is recommended after 3 months - £70
- Special rates for unemployed and students
Out of Hours appointments
As I work from my home I can offer times to suit my clients including some evenings and Saturdays. Home visits can be arranged though there will be an extra charge.
I am 12 miles from Leeds, 10 miles from Bradford and 6 miles from Ilkley. Plenty parking in my drive
Wharfedale line from Leeds or Bradford - both approx.20 minutes plus a 10 minute walk to my home.