Marta Uhryn - Registered Nutritional Therapist
The York Clinic
296 Tadcaster Road
Hi there, I’m Marta and I’m a York-based Nutritional Therapist. My mission is to help you live a happier and healthier life. If you would like to:
- Improve your digestion
- Learn how to cope with stress
- Lose a few pounds
- Sleep better
- Balance your hormones
- Manage a chronic condition
or all of the above, I can help!
As a Nutritional Therapist, my programmes are much more than just food. I work under a Functional Medicine model which means assessing you as a whole person, not just a set of symptoms or illness, and address the underlying causes of your health issues and what drives them.
I support gut health, stress management and women’s health, but clients come to see me with a variety of health goals. My programmes focus on restoring balance in the body and supporting long term changes to get you back to feeling your best. You don’t have to cut out all the foods you enjoy! It’s about making simple, practical changes that become a way of life; with regular sessions, information is fed over time and this keeps you on track and motivated.
My bespoke programmes are tailored to you and your circumstances and they’re guided by my 5 pillars of health which are; nourishment, movement, detoxification, sleep an relaxation.
I offer 30 and 90 Day Nutrition and Lifestyle Programmes available online and face to face.
You are able to book your wellness call with me now to find out how one of my programmes can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (College of Naturopathic Medicine)
- Training to become NLP Practitioner
- Registered with BANT, CNHC and ANP
- Registered with ICO (Information Commissioners Office)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Life stages
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
30-Day Reset Plan
- 1 x 90 min Initial Consultation
- 4 x 30 min Accountability & Progress Follow up (face to face or Skype/FaceTime)
- Lifestyle coaching, meal planning ideas, hand outs, diet analysis
- Email support throughout
Changing life-long habits can be challenging and overwhelming. For that reason my programmes start with getting the basics right first, the focus is on supporting you and introducing changes in ‘bite-size chunks’. Weekly follow-ups allow us to monitor your progress, keep you accountable and continue developing your plan to achieve your health goals. The plan is based around the overall lifestyle to improve your health and wellbeing.
I saw Marta last year and she seriously helped with all my problems and got my diet up to scratch. The initial consultation was so thorough, she's like a detective trying to pick up all the clues and find out what will be best for your needs. I can honestly say I feel 100% better since following her advice. Thanks again Marta :)))
Marta helped me a lot when I saw her in clinic last year. She is a very warm and caring person and thanks to her plan I have never felt better. I now have more energy, feel healthier and my whole family benefited from it too. Thank you Marta!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
The York Clinic - Saturday 9am-3pm
My Home Office in Acomb/Skype - Monday, Tuesday, Friday