MBS Nutrition ~ Mariana Sheppard (DipCNM, mBANT, mCNHC)
My name is Mariana, I am a Cheshire based Nutritional Therapist having studied for 3 years with CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine).
I help my clients achieve their health goals by providing individualised nutrition and lifestyle plans and supporting them throughout their journey.
My journey into nutritional therapy started when my little girl suffered from respiratory tract infections and with constant trips to the hospital and several doctor’s appointments, I started to question whether we could support her health beyond drugs and medicine. That’s when I decided to look at how I could at least alleviate her symptoms in a natural way and decided to work with a nutritional therapist.
Within 6 months of eliminating certain foods and introducing a specific diet and certain vitamins and minerals, my little 'nutri-hero' was steroid and inhaler free and was discharged from all hospital care within 1 year.
My main practice is in Knutsford and I also run clinics from Bramhall.
Start your journey to better health in 3 simple steps...
1) Book a consultation - simply email or call as above.
2) Develop a plan - I’ll carefully listen to your concerns and together we’ll develop a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan.
3) Improve your nutrition - together we’ll implement every step of your personalised plan to better health.
Training, qualifications & experience
Dip CNM Nutritional Therapy (College of Naturopathic Medicine)
Reg Nutritionist MBANT (British Association of Nutritional Therapists)
Reg Nutritional Therapist CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare council)
Recognised by most health insurance companies.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Food Intolerance Tests - £150 (1 hour 30 mins)
Initial Appointment - £76 (1 hour)
Follow Up Appointments - £56 (30 mins)
Discovery Call - Free (20 mins)
Helping people achieve their health goals and feel better within themselves is something I find extremely rewarding.
I provide expert nutritional advice in the following areas…
- Health and Wellbeing
- Children’s Health
- Weight Loss
- Skin Conditions
- Low Energy
- Sleep Problems
- Food Intolerance Tests
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Unfortunately there are stairs at both of the clinics where I currently see clients. If you need to arrange a Skype consultation, please email me and we can discuss this further.
- Monday - Friday - 9am - 6pm
- Saturday - 9am - 12pm