Maria Rigopoulou-Wholeself Nutrition, Nutritional Therapy, Nutrigenomics
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist and Nutrigenetics counsellor trained in Functional Medicine and QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis). I am also a Yoga teacher.
My method of Nutritional Analysis is based on the Functional Medicine Model that identifies what system imbalances are contributing to someone’s symptoms taking into consideration biochemical individuality and medical history, environmental and diet factors acknowledging mental, emotional and spiritual influences. My services include face to face consultations and tele-coaching, special programmes, packages and workshops. Areas I am mainly dealing with:auto-immunity, allergies, nutrigenomics, fertility, chronic pain syndromes and emotional/disordered eating and body image issues.
I strongly believe that all aspects of healing are important and I try to combine Nutritional Therapy and Genetics alongside Kinesiology and Yoga techniques as well as Ayuverdic, Greek and Chinese traditional practices to create personalised and manageable solutions for my patients.
I now share my time between London and Athens and provide face to face consultations in central London, Surrey and Athens. These include advice, guidance and interpretation on Functional or Genetic Testing and supplements. Skype and phone sessions also available.
I offer consultations in English and Greek.
Training, qualifications & experience
- DNALife qualified nutrigenetics counsellor
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (DipION), Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION)
- Yoga (1100hrs training), Hatha, Tantric and Dharma Yoga, Yoga Alliance
- “Functional nutrition: head to toe graduate”, Institute of Functional Nutrition (IFM)
- Certificate in QRA (Kinesiology), Premier Research Labs (PRL)
- MSc in Telecommunications
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy member (mBANT)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) member
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Discounts on packages and seasonal promotions
Covered by selected Health Cash Plans such as Westfield Health & HealthShield
Free parking is available at the Guildford or Woking clinics if planned in advance. For central London you need to make your own parking arrangements.
My Yoga certificate with Yoga Alliance based on Dharma Mittra teachings also includes elements of bodywork and Clarity breathwork which I may use as part of my therapy if appropriate.
In the near future, I aim to organise special retreats in UK and abroad (Costa Rica, Greece and Malta) that can offer a unique transformational opportunity.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Greek, French|
Afternoons after 1.30pm.