Maria Rigopoulou-Wholeself Nutrition, MSc, DipION, mBANT, CHNC
The Charterhouse Clinic
98 Crawford Street
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist and Nutrigenetics counsellor trained in Functional Medicine and QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis). I am also a Yoga teacher.
My method of Nutritional Analysis is based on the Functional Medicine Model that identifies what system imbalances are contributing to someone’s symptoms taking into consideration biochemical individuality and medical history, environmental and diet factors acknowledging mental, emotional and spiritual influences. My services include face to face consultations and tele-coaching, special programmes, packages and workshops. Areas I am mainly dealing with:auto-immunity, allergies, nutrigenetics, fertility, chronic pain syndromes and emotional or disordered eating.
I strongly believe that all aspects of healing are important and I try to combine Nutritional Therapy, Kinesiology and Yoga techniques as well as Ayuverdic, Greek and Chinese traditional practices to create personalised and manageable solutions for my patients.
Consultations also include advice, guidance and interpretation on Functional Testing and supplements. I provide Skype and phone sessions too. Home visits could be arranged if necessary.
Training, qualifications & experience
As founder of Wholeself Nutrition, I aim to promote happier and healthier lifestyles by “nourishing the whole self”.
As Worldwide Coordinator for BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) I am passionate promoting the principles of Nutritional Therapy and supporting fellow Nutritional Therapists overseas.
Now consulting in: Woking (Victoria Clinic, Chobham Road), Guildford (Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic) and Central London (Marylbone). Home visits may also be possible in case of limited patient mobility.
- DNALife qualified nutrigenetics counsellor
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (DipION), Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION)
- Yoga (500hrs training), Hatha, Tantric and Dharma Yoga, Yoga Alliance
- “Functional nutrition: head to toe graduate”, Institute of Functional Nutrition (IFM)
- Certificate in QRA (Kinesiology), Premier Research Labs (PRL)
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy member (mBANT)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) member
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Fees per session:
Initial consultation (up to 75mins plus 15min phone check in): £135
Follow-up consultation (50-60mins): £90.
Phone check ins (15-20mins): £25
Discounts are also offered on packages and seasonal promotions (10-15%).
Covered by selected Health Cash Plans such as Westfield Health & HealthShield
Free parking is available at the Guildford or Woking clinics if planned in advance. For central London you need to make your own parking arrangements.
My Yoga certificate with Yoga Alliance based on Dharma Mittra teachings also includes elements of bodywork and Clarity breathwork which I may use as part of my therapy if appropriate.
In the near future, I aim to organise special retreats in UK and abroad (Costa Rica, Greece and Malta) that can offer a unique transformational opportunity.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Greek, French|
Available Monday-Wednesday (Tuesdays Guildford and Woking only). Evenings and Saturday consultations may also be available. Home visits could be arranged in case of limited patient mobility.