Lucy Sommer - Nutritional Therapist DipCNM, mNNA, mANP
Helping young adults build a healthy relationship with their body and food so that they can feel, eat and live better.
My name is Lucy, I am a Nutritionist based in Surrey and South West London. I am passionate about helping young adults who struggle to maintain a healthy relationship with food.
I of all people know that this does not happen overnight; after working carefully with clients over extended periods of time I decided that 4 months is the ideal amount of time for us to smash goals and see changes that you never believed were possible.
Do you want to know how it feels to be comfortable in your own skin? Do you wish you could stop worrying about what other people think of you? Do you wish you could stop obsessing around food and what you look like? Do you want to know how it feels to be the person that other people aspire to be like?
Good, because together we are going to make that happen! This is what I live and breathe for now, I am dedicated to seeing you through the next 4 months and achieving whichever goals you set out for our time together. I will be by your side for continued support so you have someone accountable for your actions and someone to talk to when you need a push! The time is now, don’t wait for something to happen in your life before you decide to make a change, I did and it makes things a lot harder. Not only is this a lifelong investment but it is the gift that keeps on giving - I know first-hand that being self-assured and feeling good from the inside will open the door to opportunities and experiences you didn’t think were possible.
How does it work?
- Apply to work with me via the contact page
- I will arrange a discovery call with you to discuss your main concerns
- I will then send you a questionnaire to complete before we get started
- We can then book our first 1:1 consultation (approx. 2 hours)
- I will create an action plan for our time together
- We will meet for a follow up consultation every 2 weeks to maintain focus and motivation
- I will be setting tasks for you to complete between sessions to ensure progress
- Continued support and accountability - I am always here for you if you have any questions or need an extra dose of support / encouragement
- Minimum of 3 months commitment, 4 months is ideal
- Payment plans are available, please get in contact for information on pricing
Training, qualifications & experience
Naturopathic Nutrition Diploma at The College of Naturopathic Medicine, London
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
ANP - Association of Naturopathic Practitioners