Lucy Sommer - Nutritional Therapist & Holistic Chef
My name is Lucy, I am a Nutritionist and Chef based in West Sussex and London.
I am passionate about helping those who struggle to maintain a healthy relationship with food. You might be asking yourself whether this applies to you, well if your answer is 'yes' to any of the following questions then I am confident I can help you!
- Have you tried several diets in the past to lose weight?
- Do you feel guilty after eating certain foods?
- Do you try and cut certain foods out of your diet completely?
- Are you embarrassed about the way you look? Does this affect your mood or relationships?
- Do you constantly compare your body or what you eat to others?
- Do you allow food to dictate your life?
Believe it or not, a few years ago, I would have answered 'yes' to all of the above. Having struggled with my weight for years, I now know what it takes to achieve a healthy mind and body; the key is finding the balance between nutrition and lifestyle - my job is to show you how.
I believe that together we can build a healthier, happier you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
Naturopathic Nutrition Diploma at The College of Naturopathic Medicine, London
Areas of nutrition I deal with
ANP - Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, evening and weekends available upon request.