Are you tired?
Finding the pace of life hard to cope with?
Struggling with your relationship with food?
...just not feeling your best?
I can help you.
I love helping the people I work with feel healthier and happier.
My approach aims to address the whole picture. You’re so much more than the symptoms you’re experiencing, and I work with you to uncover the different factors which might be affecting your health and wellbeing.
We receive so many confusing and conflicting messages about food and health, I cut through the noise with clear and easy-to-implement advice. There’s no one-size-fits-all diet. Instead, I aim to show you the possible links between your particular diet and lifestyle and the symptoms you’re experiencing.
Through my personalised programmes, I coach my clients on making changes that can profoundly affect how they feel. I help my clients create a diet and lifestyle that supports long-term health, and (most importantly!) is enjoyable.
I am particularly focused on the role of nutrition in mental wellbeing, cognitive function, and fatigue however I see clients with a range of health concerns.
Ready to take the first step?
Contact me to book your free 15 minute discovery call. This is an opportunity for us to get to know each other and explore how I might be able to help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in nutritional therapy from College of Naturopathic Medicine, accredited by the Nutritional Therapy Education Council (NTEC), the body that dictates standards of training and education meeting the National Occupational Standards for Nutritional Therapy
- I am registered and regulated by the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine(BANT) and am a member of The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), accredited by the Professional Standards Authority, the regulatory body that oversees standards of practice all areas of health and social care
- I also have a Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling from Regent’s University London
The world of nutrition is evolving fast and I am dedicated to continually growing my knowledge through regular seminars, educational talks and training courses. Recent focuses have included behaviour change, advances in irritable bowel syndrome management, and energy metabolism.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Fees for 12-week programmes start from £349.
Contact me directly to discuss your needs and financial resources as special considerations are made for students and those on a low income.
See what recent clients have to say:
"I saw Lottie Williams for nutritional advice and found the sessions extremely useful. She’s not only highly knowledgeable on all things nutrition but also really understanding and approachable. She genuinely cares about her clients. I couldn’t recommend her enough." - Gemma
"I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice you have given me... I have noticed a difference in my skin, it is so much more manageable, and I haven’t had a huge flare up for months and I feel a lot more happier in myself." - Puja
"I approached Lottie Williams for support and guidance on transitioning to a plant-based diet in a safe and healthy way... Lottie was brilliant at explaining the rationale behind her advice which helped me to better adopt the changes into my lifestyle. As a result, I feel healthier and happier than ever before and would have no hesitation in recommending Lottie Williams to anyone looking to make a positive change in their diet and health." - Sally
"I came to Lottie looking for advice on how to alter my diet to promote healthy weight loss. She was incredibly friendly, professional, instantly put me at ease and provided me with a whole host of great tips tailored to my own needs and lifestyle. I would heartily recommend Lottie to anyone." - Sam
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays, Fridays, some weekday evenings and Saturdays.