Hi, I am Lola.
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist with great passion for supporting patients to improve their health and well-being. I am also a practising Pharmacist and so I have a broad view of healthcare, disease and prevention.My unique position gives me the opportunity to see that a lot can be done to prevent the symptoms that spiral out of control, leading to long term illness and reduced quality of life.
I will be looking into your diet and lifestyle to determine the root cause(s) of your symptoms. The approach may entail a change in diet, lifestyle, use of supplements or biochemical testing where necessary.(Biochemical testing is done by accredited third party organisations and fees are separate).
My aim is to use evidence based practice to:
1) Improve your symptoms 2) Empower you with information.
3) Assist you step-by-step until the desired change is achieved.
My speciality is in GUT health, autoimmune diseases and stress management.
Consultation can be one-to-one or by skype. In your initial contact by phone or email, I will ask a few questions (not detailed) in order to have a brief picture of the situation. I will the send you a questionnaire by post. When I receive your questionnaire, your booking will be made. The questionnaire will be about your overall health, medication (past and present) and past medical history. A 7-day food diary will also be part of this.
First consultation will be for 1 hour, and we will develop a plan for you to follow for the first 4 weeks. At 2 weeks I will touch base with you with a quick call (up to 5 minutes) to ensure you are comfortable with the plan.
Second consultation will be 4 weeks after the first, for 1 hour. We will go over the plan, any test results and make changes to your protocol if necessary.
Third consultation can be 2 to 4 weeks later. Group bookings are also available.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM)
- Member of British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Member of Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB)
- Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- I attends seminars, supervisions and conferences to broaden my knowledge.
- I am fully insured.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Consultation fee per hour is £80.00 (Payment made before booking)
Booking 2 or more consultations will be £70.00 per hour.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available for consultation from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Other arrangements can be made if necessary.