Lisa Mehlman Dip CNM NT MNNA MAR CHNC
My particular nutritional focus is in weight mangement where I provide meal plans and give coaching and all the support they require to achieve their goals. I can help in many other nutritional areas such as food allergies and intolerances, hormonal issues amongst many others. I empower clients to make the right food choices and take responsibility for their own health leading to a permanent change of diet and lifestyle. All clients will get a regular weigh in and a data printout on tanita scales that allow you to keep track of your progress not just for weight loss but fat percentage and muscle mass. I can also aid the process with reflexology. Please refer to my website www.food-smart.co.uk.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma from The College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Available in January and February 2018 a free 20 minute health and energy assessment via telephone or Skype. It is also a good time to ask further questions.
£70.00 Initial consultation
£50.00 Follow up appointments
Support package 1 for weight management £155 includes full consulation of 90 minutes and 4 x 30 minutes coaching and support fortnightly in person or telephone/skype.
Support package 2 for weight management £255 includes full consultation of 90 minutes and 8 x 30 minutes coaching and support weekly in person or telephone/skype.
Reflexology treatment £45.00
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|