Lisa Buckley Nutrition
I am a fully qualified and registered Nutritional Therapist with BANT, passionate about helping women and children get to the root cause of their health issues. I want you to have the information and tools to bring your body back to a natural state of harmony, balance and optimal function through nutritional and lifestyle changes.
I use a functional medicine approach, which means
- We work together as partners in your healthcare.
- We address the root cause of your symptoms.
- I use the most up-to-date research to inform your health plan.
- I help educate you to understand what is happening in your body and what steps to take first on the road to optimised health.
As a working mother with two young children I totally get the challenges of balancing the needs of work and family with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Food needs to be simple, nourishing and, importantly, pleasurable. I feel so lucky that I can use all my previous teaching and catering experience alongside my nutritional therapy training to make this journey as straightforward as possible. I work with you to find a practical, achievable and enjoyable path towards greater health and happiness.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered with the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nutritional Therapy - University of Worcester
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery - City & Guilds
- Post Graduate Certificate Food Technology - University of Worcester
- Degree in Human Nutrition and Health Sciences - University of Teesside
- CNHC Registered
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please get in touch regards to prices and packages email
Supplements, and laboratory testing are in addition to consultation fees and will be discussed at you appointment if necessary.
Appointments are available in person or via telephone.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays