Lisa Beard PgDip, BA (Hons), mBANT, CNHC
45 Cirencester Road
49-49A The Shambles
01242 221456 / 07719 422166
I offer individual nutritional therapy sessions at the clinic rooms at Revital Health food store, Worcester, and Oakwell Health, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham.
Having worked in health food stores for the past 16 years, I have built up a wide range of knowledge on the various well researched nutritional supplements. I’ve encountered many different people and symptoms, and enjoy combining all customer feedback into my academic learnings.
I aim to create action plans with each individual that are as realistic, attainable, enjoyable and effective as possible. Please take a look at my website for further information, or call me for a free 15 minute chat with any questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (Distinction), University of Worcester, 2011.
- BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy, Thames Valley University (Transferred onto the MSc course at Worcester), 2008.
- BA (Hons) Psychology (2:1), University of Wales, Swansea, 2001.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Menopause *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation, 90 minutes, £70
Follow-up Consultation, £35
Functional testing, prices vary, email for further details
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Email for availability & to arrange a mutually convenient time.