Linda Vezzoli Dip CNM, MBANT, RCNHC
Clapham Osteopathic Practice
Unit 7, Clapham North Art Centre,
26 - 32 Voltaire Road
537 Norwood Rd
I’m Linda Vezzoli and I work with women who want to optimise their hormonal health and step into the best version of themselves. I love working with women through the exciting stages of pre-conception and pregnancy as well as helping busy mums regain their health and well-being after putting everyone else first.
- Do you feel tired all the time or feel like you're on a hormonal rollercoaster?
- Are you preparing for pregnancy in the future and want to get as healthy as possible before trying?
- Would you like to optimise your chances of conceiving, either naturally or through IVF and assisted cycles?
- Are you struggling to get or stay pregnant?
- Are you a busy mum who needs help getting back into her groove?
- Do you struggle to lose weight?
- Or do you simply want to feel yourself again?
I can help you!
I use the very best nutrition science combined with personal health coaching to offer the most comprehensive level of support in your health journey.
Work with me either in person or via Skype and I can show you how to step into the best version of yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- College of Naturopathic Medicine Nutritional Therapist Diploma
- Member of BANT, ANP and CNHC
- zest4life Health Coaching certification
I gained my license to practice from CNM and am registered and regulated by The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT); and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) as well as the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP).
I also have previous qualifications in marketing and communications and BA university degree from UCL.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation (worth £45) to all new clients. Start your health transformation by booking your free consultation here: https://www.thefigtreenutrition.com/contact/
In order to best understand your health issues and goals, I strongly encourage to work with clients for a minimum of 3 sessions. This will give us time to get to the root cause of your health concern, introduce a new eating plan, consider the right supplements and biochemical tests, if necessary. The follow up sessions give us a chance to review your progress and implement any further changes. I find that this is the best way to create new habits and achieve the best results.
All my programmes include:
- Initial 1.5 hour consultation including an in depth health and lifestyle assessment
- Personalised nutrition, supplement and lifestyle plan
- Clinical tests recommendations and interpretation (if required)
- Follow up consultations –face to face, skype, telephone
- Mini progress review calls
- Email support
- Personalised recipe suggestions
- Coaching and accountability support to help you meet your health goals
Initial Consultation (90 mins) + 2 Follow up consultations (45mins) – £280
Ad hoc follow up consultation (45 mins) £90
Initial Consultation + 3 Follow Ups £365
Initial Consultation + 5 Follow Ups £540
Initial Consultation + 8 Follow Ups £850
Please note that follow up sessions need to be taken within 4-6 weeks of the previous appointment.
Supplements and tests are charged separately.
In the rare case that you wish to just purchase a one off consultation, the price is £125 for a 90 minute session.
Payment plans available.
Any questions? Please contact me to see if we’re a good fit and to find out which package is best for you.
''Linda gave me a wonderful tailored nutrition plan for the duration of my pregnancy helping me insure I had all the best nutrients and support for me and my baby. When I was then diagnosed with Gestational Diab. at 28 weeks, she was able to help me adapt my meals and manage my blood sugar levels. The helpful suggestions, advice, recipes and knowledge she’s given me will stay with me as I negotiate post-natal life with a young baby. I cannot recommend her highly enough!'' - Katie P.
''I sought Linda’s advice when trying to conceive. I found her support and recommendations during this testing time to be invaluable. She took a comprehensive look at my health, diet and lifestyle and wrote a plan which was easy to follow and to fit into my busy life. I’m delighted to say that it worked, my husband and I are now expecting our first child! I cannot recommend Linda enough, whether trying to conceive or looking for other advice.'' - Aileen F.
''I sought Linda's advice with regards to constantly catching colds from my grandsons. Following her suggestions both my husband and I have been cold-free for the past 15 months and our energy levels have vastly improved. I highly recommend her.''- Small S.
''Linda is a great practitioner and really gets to the root of your problems.
I would highly recommend Linda's great nutritional services.'' - Sophie W.
''Linda has very high knowledge in Nutrition and its approach when it comes to health of others. She will go in to details till she will find the root of the cause and will address the right approach. Very personalised and on the spot.'' - Inese Z.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm