Laura Borghi - Registered Nutritional Therapist, Kinesiology And Reiki
Chiropractic Health Centre
145 Lee Road
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist who graduated in 2013 from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London.
I also have a foundation course qualification in Systematic Kinesiology and I am a Reiki and Seichem level and 1 and 2 practitioner.
I am passionate about helping my clients towards a healthier life, and educating them in the choices they can make each day to feel happier, healthier and full of vitality, no matter what current state they are in. My approach is based on the Functional Medicine model, using the science of Nutritional Therapy looking at the whole person, their health history, diet, nutrients requirements, lifestyle choices, stress and emotions to understand the underling cause of a condition.
I strongly believe that although Nutrition is the single most important component to achieve optimum health, it is equally important to ensure that all other aspects of our life are considered, such as stress, mood, sleep, environment and especially our emotions and body-mind connection, which has a massive impact on our health and wellbeing. It has now been extensively researched and demonstrated that the health of our gut and microbiome has a huge role not only in our overall body health, but also on our mind.
I offer a comprehensive holistic approach incorporating Systematic Kinesiology - an amazing non-invasive technique, which uses muscle testing, to determine the root cause of a health concern. This looks at biochemical, structural, emotional and electrical imbalances. Test kits are used which are very helpful in suggesting nutritional needs, food sensitivities, energy imbalances, infections and more.
The treatments are offered alongside a Nutrition Consultation and include gentle physical corrections of muscle (with a gentle massage or light touch of specific neuro-lymphatic and neuro-vascular points, and meridian flushing) which are done with the person lying on a couch or standing.
An initial consultation will last approximately 1h30. I will be taking a full case of your health history and we will be discussing your main concerns, symptoms and health goals. I will use kinesiology muscle testing to further investigate on root causes and to test specific your specific nutritional needs.
A detailed plan will then be sent to you via email. A follow up appointment will be reccomended after 4 weeks.
I also offer Reiki, a healing energy practice which has been shown to promote a deep sense of relaxation and can, therefore, help the body restoring its natural state of balance.
If needed, I often suggest Bach Flowers as well as pure, therapeutic grade essential oils to balance any emotional need.
Please contact me today to schedule a 15-minute chat to discuss if I can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of BANT, the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- Registered with CNHC, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the UK voluntary regulator for complementary therapists, approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care
- Certified foundation course in Systematic Kenesiolgy by ASK the Association of Systematic Kinesiology and is further undergoing a Diploma Course
- Member of RASA, the Reiki and Seichem Assosiation
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Nutritional Therapy Initial Consultation
£115 including Kinesiology treatment (up to 2h)
£95 including Kinesiology treatment (up to 1h30)
Reiki & Seichem
£50 (60 min) per session
Home / Office Visits or different location
Please take a minute to look at my website to see further information about my services, some testimonials and a few more things about me.
Be well and happy.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays.