Kripa Popatlal BSc (Hons), Dip NT, ND, Dip Herb, Dip Ayurveda
Tired all the time? Constantly feeling bloated? Often get cravings and energy dips? Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Want to give your health an extra boost? Don't tolerate poor health, low energy and allow everyday stress affect your health.
Hi, I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, Naturopath, Herbalist and Ayurvedic Therapist. My aim is to boost your health, wellbeing, vitality and beauty so you can feel at your best radiant self, live life fully and release your true potential.
Through my studies and personal experience I have come to understand that the body has an innate healing capacity which can be enhanced through an appropriate diet, Herbal medicine, flower essences, massage and lifestyle. I believe in treating the root cause and treating the person as a unique individual.
My scientific background and unique combination of training in Natural Medicine, allows me to integrate modern western medicine with the beautiful healing arts of Ayurveda to provide a truly holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
I look forward to working with you.
“Having sought nutritional treatment earlier this year, I was fortunate enough to find Kripa Popatlal.
The results from then to now have been outstanding. Kripa has guided, encouraged and supported my recovery through the practice of Ayurvedic medicine. The treatment and advice I received has been invaluable. It has literally changed my life!
I would not hesitate to recommend Kripa and her practice to anyone who is interested in exploring the amazing world of Ayurvedic and Natural medicine and the health benefits that are sure to follow.”
- A. Campbell
“I highly recommend Kripa to anyone. Real guidance has helped me to overcome a number of health issues which I thought might not have any solution. She has a kind and compassionate spirit which really allows you to give yourself time for this healing process. I strongly believe in healing through food and Kripa is one of the best people to ask for advice! Do yourself a favour and book a session with her whether you’re looking for a cure or you just want to be healthier!”
- K. Witek
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Neuroscience, University College of London (UCL)
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Diploma in Herbal Medicine, College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Diploma in Naturopathy, College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Diploma in Ayurveda Diet and Lifestyle and Diploma in Ayurvedic Therapies, Ayurveda Pura
- Full Member of Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
If you would like to book a free 20mins discovery call to find out how I can help you or discuss any health concerns before booking a consultation, please e-mail me.
- Initial consultation (60mins): £85
- Follow ups (45mins): £65
My practices are based in Central London (Marylebone and Covent Garden). I also give consultations through Skype if travelling to London is not possible or is too far.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|