Amaranth Wellbeing Clinic
19 Bramhall Lane South
Having originally qualified from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London, I have taught on both Diploma and Masters Degree Nutrition courses since 2009. I now specialise in running events, courses and retreats on mindfulness, mindful eating, and the power of gratitude and appreciation to support our self-esteem and happiness. Full details are on the Events page @ www.soulnutrition.org
My MA in Education focussed on student well-being and drew together inspiration from the worlds of mindfulness, positive psychology and life coaching. My dissertation resulted in the development of the interactive elements of the Soul Nutrition website, subsequently shortlisted alongside the BBC Radio iPlayer App in the Big Chip Awards 2013, Best Application of Technology category. The Soul Nutrition website is free for everyone and consists of The Happiness Calendar, SHIFT and the photographic, mindful eating food diary 'Nourish'. I hope that you find all of these interactive elements useful, and hope to meet you at one of the Soul Nutrition events.
Wishing you every happiness.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Foundation Science Degree in Nutritional Therapy from the University of Bedfordshire
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education from University of Worcester
- MA Education from University of Worcester
- A fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Events vary according to type:
prices range from £5 for a meditation class, £20 for a mindfulness taster event, and of course much more for a three day luxury retreat at the Michelin starred Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa!
I founded the charity Astro Brain Tumour Fund in 2001 after my Sister's husband Paul was diagnosed with a brain tumour. I'm afraid that I don't support clients with this condition, but my charity does fund a ketogenic dietary therapy support service for brain tumour patients, run by Registered Dieticians who are qualified to guide those wishing to use this medical diet alongside their standard treatments.
For details, please contact the charity Matthew's Friends: this is where the Ketogenic Dieticians are based. Their website is at http://www.matthewsfriends.org
You can read more about my work in brain tumour research on the 'About' pages at www.soulnutrition.org
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Please see the Events page @ www.soulnutrition.org for details of availability. Thank you.