Katie Edwards Nutrition - DipION, mBANT, CNHC, reg. Nutritional Therapist
The Charterhouse Clinic
98 Crawford Street
The Nutrition Coach
137 Harley Street
Hello and welcome!
I’m a registered Nutritional Therapist with a passion for helping people regain their natural energy, strength and resilience. I'm a firm believer in the power that food can have on all aspects of health, the key is finding what works for you.
Do you find yourself overwhelmed by the constant mixed messages regarding healthy eating? Are you stressed and tired all the time? Do you struggle to lose weight? Do you feel like your stomach or your hormones are no longer your friend?
The truth is that it can be hard to find your path back to health without the right support and guidance. From my own personal experiences and from working with clients I know how important it is to have someone in your corner, someone who understands that what works for one person might not work for everyone.
I adopt a functional medicine approach with my clients, working to identify and address the underlying causes for health concerns rather than simply managing symptoms. Working together, I will encourage you to become your own “health detective” by finding the foods that are right for your individual needs. With guidance and support, I will then help you incorporate these changes into your life in a way that is manageable, sustainable – and most importantly – enjoyable!
Having overcome my own health challenges I now help women to achieve a healthy hormone balance, increase energy and support mood and mental function. I also work with many clients to encourage optimal digestion and immune health.
After graduating with distinction from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) I have gone on to complete further training with the world-renowned Institute for Functional Medicine. I am also a certified Metabolic Balance® coach and DNA Life® practitioner.
Please see my website for further details or contact me to arrange a FREE 15-minute phone consultation to find out more.
What I can help you with
· Healthy digestion – issues such as bloating, food sensitivities and intolerance, sluggish or inefficient digestion, acid reflux, SIBO, IBD
· Thyroid and adrenal health
· Women’s health – hormone imbalance, PMS, specific hormonal conditions
· Low energy, sleeping issues, brain fog or poor memory
· Weight loss - Metabolic Balance® coach
· Stress management and mood support
· Immune function
Training, qualifications & experience
- 4-year nutritional therapy diploma with the Institute for Optimum Nutrition - distinction
- Full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Successfully completed Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP™)
- DNAlife® certified practitioner
- Metabolic Balance® coach
I continue to undertake regular training to further my skills and keep up-to-date with the latest scientific research in the field of nutrition.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please see www.katieedwardsnutrition.com for further details or contact me to arrange a FREE 15 minute consultation to find out how I can help you.
"Katie knows what she is talking about and more importantly for me, she took the time to apply her knowledge and experience to understand where I was and where I needed to be... My digestion, mood and energy have all improved and I'm really glad to not be going through this alone anymore."
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I'm available for one-to-one consultations in Marylebone and Harley Street. I also offer virtual appointments via Skype and by phone.