Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi, I’m Katie. I’m a Registered Nutritionist, Functional Medicine Practitioner, Mindset Coach and Embodiment Guide with over 7 years of clinical experience.
I help women who are stuck in survival mode to balance their hormones, make peace with their cycle and remember what it feels like to love their body.
Tell me, does any of the following resonate?
- Feeling stuck, bloated and uncomfortable in your body
- Tired of the mind-numbing cramps / wild PMS / heavy periods / irregular spotting that make every month a misery
- Struggling with frequent breakouts / spots – even though you’re “too old” for teenage skin
- Operating on nervous energy most of the time, just trying to get through the day
- Indecisive and feel like your brain is filled with cotton wool
- So tired, but still wake up at 5am with your mind whirring
- On an emotional rollercoaster most days, and it’s exhausting
- Fed-up of that stubborn weight that just won’t shift, yet you struggle to control your cravings
- Disconnected from your intuition and have forgotten what it feels like to trust your body – and yourself
I see you.
And I’m here to tell you that:
- You’re not going crazy.
- You’re not meant to feel like this, just because you’re a woman.
- It IS possible to love your body and live in harmony with your hormones.
I’m devoted to helping women like you cut through the mixed messages and overwhelm so they can reconnect with their body and trust themselves again.
I’ve had the privilege of guiding hundreds of women to get the results they dream of:
- regular, pain-free cycles
- clear skin
- healthy digestion
- effortless weight loss
- a calm, focused mind
- energy to live the life they want to live
When we work together, you’ll learn how to tap into the wisdom of your body so you intuitively know which foods make you feel good. I’ll also equip you with practical tools and techniques that support your journey and make life flow with more ease – no matter what you have on your plate right now.
The truth is, optimum health isn’t complicated. The key is finding what works for YOU. And that’s exactly what I’ll help you to do so you can show up every day as the best version of yourself.
If you’re ready to stop surviving and start thriving, get in touch to book your free initial appointment with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Nutritionist - DipION (distinction) - Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Functional Medicine Practitioner - Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Transformational Coach - Animas Coaching (ICF Certified)
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP™)
- Cytoplan Brain Health Practitioner
- DNAlife® Certified Practitioner
- Metabolic Balance® Coach
I continue to undertake regular training to further my skills and keep up-to-date with the latest scientific research in the field of nutrition.
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Free initial online session
Book your FREE health transformation call with me and we can chat through your health goals, what you’re struggling with right now and what you’d like to achieve, so you can get clarity on your next right step. I’ll answer any questions you have and we can see if we’re a good fit for working together.
All my programmes are bespoke and tailored to your needs, so we can find a way of working that fits with your life, no matter where you're starting from.
When I work
I offer virtual appointments via Zoom. I'm also available for in-person appointments in Marylebone and Islington.
"Katie knows what she is talking about and more importantly for me, she took the time to apply her knowledge and experience to understand where I was and where I needed to be... My digestion, mood and energy have all improved and I'm really glad to not be going through this alone anymore."
Rachel G, 38
“I cannot thank you enough for all your help and advice! It is not an easy or quick journey but thanks to you I know what it is like to feel better and I am finally able to recognize what I need to do differently to feel good. It has genuinely changed my life!”
~ Petra F, 36
“This is the only thing that’s worked for me consistently without me feeling I have to make unmanageable changes.”
~ Helena W, 35
“My skin looks clearer, I have lost a little bit of weight, but mainly I feel like I can slowly begin trusting my digestion again.”
~ Meeri M, 31