I believe getting back to basics is important, nutrition has become so complicated in the last few years, with different diets and complex supplements; I think we’ve lost the focus on what the body just wants and needs, both in terms of nutrition and to heal itself.
It’s easy to focus on one area such as digestion or nutrition, but often the body needs support in many areas, including the colon, liver, gut, lymph and adrenals.
Everyone’s different, so I consider each person and tailor a plan to your current health, body function, preferences, limitations and budget.
I am trained in the interpretation of Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) testing. It helps to pinpoint mineral deficiencies or imbalances and also gives information such as how our adrenals, liver and metabolism are working.
The benefits I’ve seen from mineral balancing have far surpassed any other dietary programme I’ve used, both personally and with clients.
I offer a flexible range of packages to suit your needs and can offer out of hour appointment times. I believe I have an approachable and supportive manner. I will be compassionate and take time to understand your issues carefully.
There’s a lot more information and regular blog posts on my website:
I also run an active Facebook site: Gut Guru’s, so join me at:
FREE 15-minute call: If you would like to discuss your health issues, feel free to email me to book a call: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training, qualifications & experience
I have completed a BSc focusing on Nutrition and Food Science at the Univerity of Surrey.
Following my degree, I had a ten year career in medical safety.
More recently I have undertaken a Diploma in Nutition which I gained a distinction.
To keep up to date I regularly attend seminars and courses on nutrition and health. One of my recent courses was a fascinating topic on Mineral analysis.
I am a member of The Federation of Nutritonal Therapy Practioners (FNTP) and have professional indemnity insurance for clinical practice.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer a range of customised plans to suit your specific needs. Appointments can be online SKYPE, telephone or in person. Please visit my website for more details.
- Individual nutritional assessment: £75 (A 1hr to 1hr30 minutes consultation).
- Follow-up consultation (A 30-45 minute session) £35.
- Mineral testing package. £150 (A mineral test, 1hr consultation, dietary/supplement plan and 3 months unlimited email support).
- 30 minute (£25) or 1hr one-off call (£55).
- 1 month of unlimited email support (£80).
- Fertility package (Individual: £85. Couple’s consultation: £120).
Let me know if you haven’t found a package above that suits your needs, I’d be happy to chat with you and design one together.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|