Katherine Caris-Harris, BSc (Hon), BA (Hon.), mBANT, mCNHC, NLP.
07788 102 052
I am a degree qualified Registered Nutritional Therapist and NLP coach, offering bespoke 1-2-1 consultations to help you reach the root cause of your symptoms through nutritional and lifestyle changes.
Do you or your children suffer from chronic gut complaints that you have not been able to resolve through conventional routes or perhaps have an unexplained lack of energy, skin issues or an auto-immune condition that is getting you down? If you have Nutritional Therapy may be for you. I offer packages of 1-2-1 consultations which look to reach the root cause of your symptoms. We are all biochemically unique and recognising this and that every system in our body is interconnected helps us understand what is happening inside your body.
I love unravelling the web of complex cases so that you can live life to the full again. As well as working, I am a competitive runner and endurance triathlete mother of two teenagers and understand the demands and difficult life-choices that busy, stressed clients face. I can help you find a solution so you can still do what you love whilst optimising your health. I am also a qualified NLP (Neuro Lingusitic Programming) practitioner, which enables me to incorporate behavioural and lifestyle coaching into sessions where appropriate.
I offer a Family Nutrition service and enjoy educating and motivating others via talks/seminars to a wide range of audiences which range from corporate settings to local running groups.
I see clients in both London and Hertfordshire and offer consultations via Skype for follow ups or for first consultations where logistics make it difficult to do face-to-face. I work frequently alongside consultants and GP's where appropriate to ensure the best care possible for you.
Please email me to arrange a complimentary 15 minute call to chat to about your health goals and how I can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Hons (First Class) Nutritional Science (CNELM accredited by Middlesex University)
- Nutritional Therapy Practise Diploma (certified NTEC)
- NLP Certified Coach
- BA Hons Economics (Newcastle University)
- Registered with both the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and the Complimentary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
- Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Currently undergoing additional training to become a Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders.
- Lectures on Gastro-intestinal Dysfunction in Endurance Athletes with the Centre for Integrated Sport and Nutrition.
- Previous career Private Client Investment Manager at JP Morgan.
- Royal London Medical College - 1989-1990.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please see my website for details on packages offered or contact me directly by email as above.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|