Registered Nutritional Therapist, BANT, CNHC, IFM.
1:1 and group programmes available.
See www.alturum.co.uk for further details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1 year at Award-winning FM clinic in London
- Health expert at www.besuperfied.com
- Podcast out on Spotify/Apple music with ION Nutrition on CFS
- Cover story in ION Nutrition magazine on Long Covid
- On Peer review panel on PVF at Clinical Education.
- Upcoming podcast with BANT in June on Long Covid strategies
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.