Kamila Bloch - MSc, N.T. Dip, Nat Dip, Herbal medicine Dip, Iridology Dip
I am Naturopath, Nutritional Therapist, Herbalist and Iridologist. I can help with healthy weight management, chronic conditions, women's and children's health and nutrition, gastrointestinal problems, stress management, optimal performance and energy levels and more. I practice according to functional medicine principles. I focus on identifying imbalances and their underlying causes rather than just on the symptoms alone.
I provide consultations to clients with a wide range of health problems. I take into consideration the unique genetic makeup of my clients, their diet, their lifestyle and their environment (including stress levels). I formulate an individual plan based on a very comprehensive interview and aim my advice to be effective, yet simple and practical. As part of my assessment or to monitor the progress I may recommend you to undergo functional testing.
Who can I help:
- Anyone looking for information and ways to support their health in a natural way.
- People with existing conditions looking for lasting solutions by combining conventional and alternative treatments.
- People wanting to overcome difficult and stressful periods of pursuing careers, raising families or both.
- Children/pupils, to enhance their learning capabilities and build foundation of future health.
Much happier and healthier now.
For many years, and with the advice of many doctors and trying different diets, I had tried and failed to lose weight. However, Kamila with her patience and her passion for her profession, helped me understand the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle rather than simply wanting to lose weight. Not only is my health better now, but what is most important is that I feel much happier and much healthier now that I have lost 20 kg under her guidance.
Rosario, Office Manager, London.
I feel like I lost several years and gained a lot of energy.
Kamila is making a real difference. I was not aware of the impact of the things we eat before I spoke to her. I feel like I lost several years and gained a lot of energy after implementing her advice. The problem I had was not a simple one and required me to work with GP as well as Kamila but it was definitely worth it.
The consultations are very professional - always to the point, very informative and empowering. I did reach out to Kamila couple of times over email and always got a prompt response. I really liked the fact that Kamila was discussing several options of going forward with me before making a decision. I would recommend her to anyone.
Peter, IT Specialist, London.
Kamila is a very knowledgeable naturopathy specialist whom you can trust to make a big difference. Her advice and the diet plan that she designed for me helped to clear a skin problem that I had experienced for many years.
Bruno, Student, London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathy, CNM
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, CNM
- Diploma in Herbal Medicine, CNM
- Diploma in Iridology, CNM
- Master’s Degree (Technical Physics, Computer Science and Applied Mathematics)
- Member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Member of Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)
I am fully-insured for Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Fees depend on the location, please see guidelines below and check my website for exact figures.
Initial consultation (up to 90 min) -£115
Follow-up (up to 40 min) -£65
Skype consultation (follow-up only) -£55
Initial consultation (up to 60 min) - £95
Follow-up (up to 30 min) - £55
Skype consultation (follow-up only) -£50
Please follow my website for more locations and more details on what I offer.
· 193 Whitecross Street, EC1Y 8QP
· Canary Wharf, E14 4AS
· Canada Water Studios, SE16 7BW
· Mayfair, South Molton Street, W1
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions.