Julija Plavska BSc, PGCert, ANutr - Weight Management & Weight Loss
J L Physio Clinic
107 Fenchurch Street
Julija holds a BSc Hons in Nutrition and Health and PG Cert in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition; she is a qualified fitness instructor and a registered member of the Association for Nutrition (AfN) UK.
Finding healthy solutions to individual weight and nutritional issues are the a key parts of her personalised diet and exercise programmes. She also recognises that many problems with diet and health can arise after childbirth, trauma, stress, personal or work related problems. Julija helping people to change their lifestyle, to lose weight and feel more happy and healthy.
The combination of her academic training, with her love of cooking healthy food, enables Julija to make a real difference to the lives of those struggling with nutritional or weight related problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
PG Cert in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition
BSc (Hons) in Nutrition and Health
Master's Degree in Humanities ( Philology)
Certified Fitness Instructor
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Telephone consultation - 15 min is free, this will be helpful to identify your reason for seeking my advice and what would you like to achieve.
£95 for an initial consultation of 1- 1.5 hour
£75 for follow up consultation of 45 min
Weight Loss Program and Lifestyle Change Program - £300 for 4 consultations
First assessment - 1 - 1,5 hour face to face consultation
Second Initial assessment (45 min) - new personalized diet and exercise plan to follow, food preparation tips and healthy recipes.
Following appointments 1 hour (or 30 minutes) - consultation and recommendations.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Thursdays - Fridays 12 - 7pm