Juliette Bridge - The BodyWorkshop - NT (Dip. CNM) mANP
I have spent most of my life suffering from stomach issues and bouts of fatigue. But it all came to a head four years ago whilst travelling. I ended up in a Colombian hospital with unbearable stomach pains. On my return home, I continued to have problems, suffering from painful bloating and stomach upset for over a year. Despite seeking medical treatment nothing seemed to help. I was often bloated, miserable, in pain and therefore unable to live life normally.
Eventually, after searching endlessly for answers, I enrolled on a Naturopathic Nutrition course. During my study I learnt an enormous amount about nutrition and transformed my health. I had no idea what a poor diet I had had previously (abusing my body since my teenage years – due to what I was and wasn’t putting into it!). I started to support my body, realising that it is a series of inter-connected systems and that when one system is functioning below par, others can be affected and work harder to maintain balance.
Through knowledge and change I regained my energy levels and was able to wear normal clothes without the worry of bloating, pain, or embarrassment.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have gained a diploma in nutrition awarded by the College of Naturopathic Medicine and I am also a full member of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP) which is regulated by the General Naturopathic Council (GNC) and am fully insured with Balens.
Clients receive an hour long consultation, providing a real chance to be heard and discuss their health history. I then create an individualised plan that includes nutrition and lifestyle recommendations.
The prospect of being able to support others in their journey back to optimal health is very exciting. It isn’t always a quick fix, but small changes can bring about health improvements that encourage you on this journey.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Analysis of any relevant test results : bloods, insulin, cholesterol, CRP, pre- consult questionnaire & diet diary, enabling me to prep for your specific health goals
- In-depth, hour long one-to-one consultation – information gathering regarding your health & lifestyle
- A personalised nutrition & lifestyle plan to include: dietary recommendations (including where to buy foods), recipes, lifestyle suggestions, supplements (if necessary) and fact sheets
- Follow-up appointments: 4-6 weeks later to review progress, make adjustments and progress forward (charged separately).
Initial Consultation – 1 Hour – £ 45
Follow-up – 30 minutes – £ 25
Combo package: Initial + Follow-up – £65
Currently I am seeking consultation rooms, so I visit clients in their homes. I charge a small fee to cover petrol if you live outside the 25 mile radius of Boscastle.
Please note; all advice received does not substitute or replace medical advice. Please advise your medical practitioner of any dietary or lifestyle changes. No medication is to be stopped, increased or reduced unless directed by your medical practitioner at any stage.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon - Fri 9 - 7