Jifunza Jaha BSc DipCNM, mNNA, mANP, mGNC, CNHC Reg
My name is Jifunza, I am a fully insured and registered Nutritional Therapist and Naturopath, based in North London. I provide 1-to-1 nutritional therapy consultations in the comfortable consulting room in The Sacred Tree, herbal apothecary & therapies in North London.
I work with open-minded individuals, who are ready to take charge of their health, and my approach is Naturopathy based; a system of health care which promotes the body’s own self-healing mechanism; placing emphasis on health and how to promote it, rather than on disease and how to suppress it.
I strive to co-create a sustainable, personalised self-care protocol based on nutrition; incorporating real wholesome foods, hydration, self-awareness, rest, mindful movement, and other supportive therapies. I also aim to empower you to take charge of your own health.
I am here to support you to regain control and to reconnect with yourself, so whether you are experiencing a specific symptom or a range of symptoms, whatever the cause of the imbalance/s, work with me to incorporate nutritional therapy and naturopathy into your activities of daily living, to help you to experience the peace and joy of life’s journey.
My clients receive a free, no obligation 20 minutes telephone conversation to discuss how I can best meet your needs and to answer any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
My professional background is in adult health and social care, which followed after I completed my BSc (Hons) Health Studies and Social Science degree. Working with people inspired me to study nutrition, as the negative effects of inadequate nutrition became increasingly more apparent.
After qualifying as a Naturopathic Nutrition Advisor, I decided to deepen my knowledge and incorporate Clinical Practice training into 3 years of study with the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM).
I studied Naturopathy alongside Nutritional Therapy at CNM, over the course of 3 years, to encompass a range of holistic approaches; which includes a foundational study of Herbal Medicine, Iridology, homeopathy, tissue salts and Bach Flower remedies, embedding the knowledge that each person is unique and each person responds in a different way.
My studies have increased my desire for a deeper exploration of the healing arts and I am currently a student at the School of Natural Medicine, where I am studying Herbal Medicine diploma, which is fully integrated with an extensive study of Iridology and Healing Diets.
I love sharing my experience and knowledge of the healing power of food, and the necessity for self-care practices, to motivate and empower people to take charge of their health and wellbeing, and to restore and sustain balance.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Complimentary 20 minutes phone call to discuss how I can best meet your needs - Free
- Initial Consultation (60-90 minutes) – £80
- Follow-up Consultation (60 minutes) – £80
Prices do not include the cost of functional testing or any supplements recommended, although where possible, a discounted practitioner rate can be offered. Home visits available subject to location - additional fee £20.
- 10% discount for students
- 10% discount available for those aged 65 and over
- Low wage or unemployed discount ~ I believe that information and support should be available to all, regardless of financial constraints, and whilst we plan to provide handouts and articles on our website to help educate and inform, we know that an individualised approach is invaluable. Therefore, if you are on a low wage or unemployed, please contact me to discuss reduced rates.
- Consultation Package; typically lasting 8 – 12 weeks – £235
Clients typically achieve greater outcomes with the consultation package, as making dietary and lifestyle changes often takes time and commitment, and this package allows me to support you to make an effective start on your, often life-changing, journey.
Package consists of:
- 1x 60-90min Initial Face-to-face Consultation
- 2x 60min Follow-up Consultations (face-to-face/Skype/phone call)
- 2x 15min Check-in Calls to help monitor your progress and instil motivation
Upon booking your appointment you are required to make a deposit of £20, which will be fully redeemed against the consultation costs upon attendance of your consultation. Please note all cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your consultation or unfortunately your deposit will not be refunded. This is to cover loss of earnings due to cancellation at short notice.
All fees must be paid on the day of your appointment, payable in full by cash or cheque, Card payments are accepted, but must be paid by direct deposit, 48hrs prior to the initial consultation. Gift vouchers are also available.
The time is now, to begin your journey to live your best life! I will support you to optimise your nutrient intake, through providing education on healthful choices, food combining and recipes to connect you to colourful and vibrant meals.
I specialise in supporting vegans/vegetarians who wish to optimise their nutrient intake, individuals who would like support to transition effectively. from a meat based diet to a plant based diet, and individuals who require guidance for healthy meat eating.
I will provide you with tools and resources to assist you to regain greater self-awareness, clarity and focus, energy and vitality, and the motivation to sustain healthful lifelong practices.
Meeting you where you are, to get you where you want to be!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Face to face, Skype, telephone and home visits are available. Please contact me to check availability.