Jennifer Stenfelt - BA(hons) DipCNM mBANT CNHCreg
I'm Jennifer - an experienced Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach specialising in gut wellness, intuitive eating, and healthy weight management. I help my clients to achieve a lifestyle free of excess weight, bloating, and negative self-beliefs, once and for all!
I work with busy people who are constantly worrying about everything else besides themselves, who want to lose weight, balance their hormones, and simply re-charge their health and feel more vital and energised than ever.
Wondering how I can help? Book your FREE 30 mins health review here: https://bit.ly/2P9O4KQ
I combine Health Coaching with cutting-edge nutritional science to create a custom and tailored programme just for you, and to help you find the motivation for lifelong success.
In order to achieve this, we will need to work together over a period of time as in my clinical experience, a ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you make effective changes. I am 100% committed to helping you achieve your best possible results and in return, I ask for COMMITMENT.
All of my programmes are tailored to you, your current needs and what you are able to do right now. They run from 8 to 12 weeks and offer different levels of support involving a combination of the following:
- Initial Personal consultation
- Follow up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone
- Mini progress review calls
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Personalised nutrition advice
- Carefully considered and personalised supplement plan (if applicable)
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation (if applicable)
- Food diary reviews
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation (if applicable)
- Personal Coaching to support new lifestyle/diet
- Email support
Fees start from £355. Find out more or book online here:
Examples of my targeted programmes include:
- Weight loss programme
- Gut health programme
- Blood sugar balance programme
- Emotional eating programme
For more information, please visit my website www.aligningnutriton.co.uk
Or book your FREE 30 mins health review here: https://bit.ly/2P9O4KQ
On occasion, I'll be opening up my clinic to offer FREE 30-minute mini-consultation at the Harborne Complementary Health Clinic (http://www.hc2bham.com/how-to-find-us).
Spaces are limited and early booking is required to secure your slot. For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or book directly here: https://bit.ly/2RHarMK
Training, qualifications & experience
I received my qualification in Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (including 200 clinical hours). I am also a qualified Zest4LIfe Health Coach.
I am accredited with both the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), practising within the strict BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Fees start from £355 for an 8-week programme. Easy payment options also available.
Wondering if this programme is for you? Book your FREE 30 mins health review to find out how we can work together.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I offer evening and weekend appointments too. Contact me for availability.