Jenni Kiddle (BsC, Dip ION, mBANT, CNHC)
The Juice Pharm
St. Peter's St
Tired all the time?
Digestion trouble or bloating?
Struggle to maintain a healthy weight?
Want to feel a more vibrant version of yourself?
I help people who are fed up with dieting; fed up feeling exhausted and bloated, who aren’t loving their bodies, and who want to reignite their spark.
What sets me apart from other practitioners? With my background in Psychology, I bring together nutritional therapy (the science bit) with coaching. I believe it's so important to help clients identify and overcome any obstacles and barriers that may be in the way of them reaching their health goals. I'm there to support and motivate you throughout the whole programme, to ensure long term success.
I am fascinated by the power of food and passionate about self-care and living a mindful, healthy life. My philosophy is that everyone has the right to a vibrant life, free from ill health. I explore not only what people are eating, but also family history, environment and lifestyle such as stress and sleep.
We will work in a comfortable and welcoming environment. My aim is to get to the root of the issue, and from here you will receive a unique programme personalised to you with step-by-step manageable changes to diet and lifestyle.
I think it's important to get to know each other to start, so I offer a 20-minute phone call (for free) where we will discuss your current health situation and how I could help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Xpert Health trained (diabetes prevention)
6 months experience as a diabetes prevention wellness coach
2 years working as a representative for an Omega 3 company
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
12 week nutrition packages typically include:
- One initial face-to-face consultation (lasting 90 minutes)
- Follow-up consultations
- Comprehensive analysis of your health, including symptoms, medical and family history, lifestyle, food diary and stress.
- Personalised nutrition advice, including bespoke diet and lifestyle plan. This would naturally include an assessment of potential interactions between current medication and nutrients, if applicable. Please note that supplements and functional testing may be recommended, and would be an additional charge.
- Relevant recipes and information handouts
- Email support between sessions.
- Health coaching to motivate you and support change.
Fees vary depending on the service you choose. Please contact me to book a free, no obligation 20-minute call during which we will discuss your health concerns and the Nutritional Therapy packages
"Jenni has the patience of a saint. She helped me understand that the pain I was experiencing that had become my normal was in fact not, and it was nice to be taken seriously. She helped me understand which external factors contributed to my pain and also helped me unearth regular patterns that needed breaking with thought and behaviour changes. I am now managing my symptoms and can’t believe how much pain I used to be in! I know which foods to avoid, which ones I can sometimes have and ones that I can now eat that I didn’t think I could. It has changed my life, and although the process is quite hard as it not only requires some planning but also some patience which is not my key strength, slowly and surely I began to realise what a positive impact Jenni had helped me achieve both physically and emotionally. I know she will always be at the end of the phone and she has certainly helped me succeed when it felt like I had tried every method available. Thank you Jenni "- Becky, Herts.
"After years of feeling constantly fatigued, struggling to loose weight (hypothyroidism), and stressed, I decided to take action. I happened upon one of Jenni's leaflets and decided to give her a call - most definitely one of the best decisions I have made. Jenni took time to find out not only about my eating habits, but also my lifestyle and health, and devised an achievable plan. I wholeheartedly took on board Jenni's advice, and with her support and encouragement I knew I could achieve my goal. After 12 weeks I feel more energised, nourished, and able to cope with stress. I am back exercising, I am loosing weight, starting to enjoy hobbies and life again. My sparkle is back. Jenni's support and encouragement were invaluable. Jenni's is clearly committed to help people - she genuinely cares. Big thank you Jenni." - Karen, Herts
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I offer free 20 minute discovery calls which you can book straight into my diary through https://nettleandrosenutrition.acuityscheduling.com/