"My spark is back. I happened upon one of Jenni's leaflets and decided to give her a call - most definitely one of the best decisions I have made. Jenni's support and encouragement were invaluable. Jenni's is clearly committed to help people - she genuinely cares. Big thank you Jenni." - Karen, Herts
I help clients to reconnect to nourishing their bodies, so they can instead fill up on what really matters in life.
I also know it isn’t easy to prioritise you. You’re busy, and perhaps feel like you struggle to juggle it all. The current state of busy-ness and "noise" of our lifestyles can block our most primal relationship - that with our body.
My approach blends evidence-based nutrition science with gentle coaching, clinical and personal experience to help evoke change at a pace that feels good for you. As food and eating behaviours are often deeply conditioned, I understand working towards sustainable life-long change takes time. I will provide the nutrition science, resources, homework exercises and nutrition counselling, but ultimately, you will decide what is helpful and what goals you would specifically like to work towards. The aim is for you to be able to comfortably manage food, movement and self care habits from a place of compassion and self-love.
It’s important for me to incorporate kindness and understanding so that you feel listened to and respected throughout the process. I believe you are the master of your own body, my role is simply to help you unlock that inner wisdom from a compassionate and non-judgemental stance.
My in depth assessment of your circumstances, preferences, needs and goals allows me to create a personalised care plan that meets you where you’re at. Often small changes can reap life-changing results. The effectiveness of this, however, is mostly up to you.
We will work in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Using a holistic approach, I explore not only what you're eating but also fundamental factors such as stress and sleep. My aim is to get to the root of the issue, and from here you will receive a unique programme personalised to you with step-by-step manageable changes to diet and lifestyle.
I will support you throughout your programme by helping you identify and overcome any challenges you've faced in the past when trying to address your health difficulties. I am there to motivate you throughout so you can enjoy the improvements in the long term.
I help people who are fed up with dieting; fed up feeling exhausted, who aren’t loving their bodies, and who want to reignite their spark.
I think it's important we get to know each other to start, so I offer a 20-minute phone call (for free) where we will discuss your current health situation and whether my programme is fit for you. Book your slot straight into my diary here;
Training, qualifications & experience
Nutritional Therapy Diploma at The Institute For Optimum Nutrition
Trained health coach with Zest4Life
Xpert Health trained (diabetes prevention)
3 years experience as a diabetes prevention wellness coach
2 years working as a representative for a health supplement company
Ongoing Continuing Professional Development
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Private health and wellbeing packages include:
- 121 consultations with me (how many depend on the package you choose)
- In depth health assessment based on a questionnaire and 3 day food diary completed prior to the initial consultation (exploring lifestyle, medical history, family history, stress, sleep & more)
- Tailored nutrition and lifestyle programme aimed at achieving your desired results. The programme is bespoke to you - working around your daily routine, lifestyle, likes and dislikes. Together, we will make the necessary adjustments to your diet and lifestyle to help your body naturally fall into harmony and balance.
- Follow up report sent to you following each session with the next steps require
- Recipes, meal ideas & relevant handouts
- Email/text support throughout
- Coaching workbooks
- I may also recommend some supplements and/or functional diagnostic testing which I can organise through a number of laboratories to investigate potential imbalances.
- Goal setting worksheet. So often we have the knowledge and motivation to make changes but often set unrealistic goals or face barriers that can hinder our progress. I will help keep you accountable for making changes by helping you set achievable nutrition, movement and self-care goals using a template where you can monitor progress and identify any barriers that show up. We will work through these together over the course of the programme.
- I will help you embrace Intuitive Eating and nurturing your relationship with food so you look at food as essential for life and a source of self-care and joy
- I will help you make more time for self-care (because if you want to feel better, it’s not an option – it’s a need)
- We will likely look at supporting vitals systems in the body including hormone balance, gut health, liver health, and others using the power of food, movement, supplements and self-care.
Fees vary depending on the service you choose. Please contact me to book a free, no obligation 20-minute call during which we will discuss your health concerns and the Nutritional Therapy packages
"Working with Jenni has literally been life changing. I have so much more energy, I sleep better and have lost weight! She is a great teacher giving clear explanations for her recommendations and breaking down her suggested changes into manageable and realistic chunks. I can whole heartedly recommend Jenni as a professional with a huge amount of knowledge but also a huge amount of practicality and understanding.“ Emma, Herts
"Jenni has the patience of a saint. She helped me understand that the pain I was experiencing that had become my normal was in fact not, and it was nice to be taken seriously. She helped me understand which external factors contributed to my pain and also helped me unearth regular patterns that needed breaking with thought and behaviour changes. I am now managing my symptoms and can’t believe how much pain I used to be in! I know which foods to avoid, which ones I can sometimes have and ones that I can now eat that I didn’t think I could. It has changed my life, and although the process is quite hard as it not only requires some planning but also some patience which is not my key strength, slowly and surely I began to realise what a positive impact Jenni had helped me achieve both physically and emotionally. I know she will always be at the end of the phone and she has certainly helped me succeed when it felt like I had tried every method available. Thank you Jenni"- Becky, Herts.
"After years of feeling constantly fatigued, struggling to loose weight (hypothyroidism), and stressed, I decided to take action. I happened upon one of Jenni's leaflets and decided to give her a call - most definitely one of the best decisions I have made. Jenni took time to find out not only about my eating habits, but also my lifestyle and health, and devised an achievable plan. I wholeheartedly took on board Jenni's advice, and with her support and encouragement I knew I could achieve my goal. After 12 weeks I feel more energised, nourished, and able to cope with stress. I am back exercising, I am loosing weight, starting to enjoy hobbies and life again. My sparkle is back. Jenni's support and encouragement were invaluable. Jenni's is clearly committed to help people - she genuinely cares. Big thank you Jenni." - Karen, Herts
"After having a non very pleasant experience with another professional, I decided to give it another chance and went for something more custom. And I can say that I definitely loved it because Jenni was extremely competent. I could achieve all of my goals because she listened what was important to me and led me to the best way to achieve them. And it wasn't only about the nutrition part because she gave me loads of emotional support and motivation to make the best changes in my life overall. I'm really happy, highly recommend her and it would be a pleasure to work with her again" - Erin, Herts
"I can highly recommend Jenni's nutritional therapy services. She clearly has a lot of experience, and was able to quickly and effectively diagnose and treat several issues I had. With her help over the 12 week period, I was able to make significant changes that have made a big difference to my life." Matt, Herts
"Jenni knows her stuff! She connects the dots from initial chats and is non-judgemental when you talk about eating & exercise habits. Jenni is really motivating and positive." - Kavya, Herts