I am a registered nutritionist ANutr regulated by the AFN. I obtained my training from KCL and London Metropolitan University.
I provide supportive, 1-2-1 consultations in Central London, Bristol and via Skype if required.
I trained to become a nutritionist as learned first hand how what we eat influences not just our bodies but also our thought and motivations which is why I take a patient centric and holistic approach to my treatment.
I specialise in offering practical, client centred support and educational tools to living healthier. I help clients across a wide range of areas and see clients in Bristol, London (Harley st, Islington, Lansdowne club Mayfair and Online.
Please visit my website to book: nutricium.co.uk
All the best,
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc Health and Nutrition - Kings College London
- Msc Human Nutrition - London Metropolitan University
- AFN Anutr Nutritionist
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Life stages
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Bristol - £80 per consultation
London - £100 per consultation
Skype - £80
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|