Jane Parker Nutrition - Dip CNM, BANT, NCHC
Hi, I'm Jane, I run a private practice, workshops, detox programs and retreats in Cornwall.
After completing a three year nutrition course with the College of Naturopathic Medicine, I became a qualified Nutritionist. I am able to help by looking at the root causes, and finding natural ways to support and to re-balance the body by tapping into the bodies own natural healing mechanisms.
I come from a family of cooks myself, and became the fourth generation of the family in the business, however I also have experience in coping with many non-specific symptoms. I am empowered to help other people, and the power of the correct nutrition and lifestyle modifications continues to astound and motivate me.
If you would like to find out more about me, or how I can help please do get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition (CNM, College of Naturopathic Medicine)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation (90 minutes) £65
Follow up consultations £40
For more information on my workshops, please contact me or visit my website!
The day includes cookery and well being workshops, a delicious and nutritious lunch, and healthy refreshments (dairy and gluten free). Workshops are held at Costislost, a beautiful country home in North Cornwall near to Wadebridge and easily accessible from the A30.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I run my clinic from home so am able to be flexible with consultations.