Jane Johnson MSc, mBANT, CNHC
Hi I'm Jane a registered Nutritional Therapist offering nutritional advice in the Stourbridge/Hagley area.
I believe taking charge of your health the natural way, by supporting you with nutrition and lifestyle advice, can help health issues you are experiencing and work towards peak performance.
I use a functional medicine approach meaning we work together to look for and address any of the underlying causes. This will help to identify underlying imbalances which could be why you are not feeling as well as you could. All nutritional plans are tailored to each individual to suit their needs.
I have used nutritional therapy on myself and family to help with health issues and have had positive results.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Masters in Nutritional Therapy gained from the University of Worcester.
Member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT).
Registered with Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial one hour consultations £60.00, further follow up consultations £40.00.
At the first consultation we will spend time discussing:
- Your current diet, lifestyle and health goals
- Current and past medical history
- Any symptoms that you may be currently experiencing.
- We will discuss a treatment plan that is suitable to you and how you can implement this into your current lifestyle.
The second consultation should be around 3 to 4 weeks after the first consultation. In this time I will research your case further and develop an individualised nutritional plan tailored to your needs. This will be discussed in the 2nd consultation which will include food related advice and lifestyle related advice. Sometimes there maybe a need to include supplements into your plan to provide additional support.
Occasionally laboratory tests might be useful as they may provide more information. These can be through your GP or from private laboratories and many of them can be carried out at home.
Supplements and tests may be extra.
At the third consultation around 3 to 4 weeks after the second consultation we will discuss your progress, make adjustments to the plan if required.
To follow on from these consultations a health package can be booked for £20/month.
My fees reflect the research carried out both before and after the consultations to ensure that my recommendations are safe, effective and tailored to the needs of the individual.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available.