Jane Johnson mBANT CNHC
A registered Nutritional Therapist offering nutritional advice in the Stourbridge/Hagley area.
I am passionate about helping people, providing a specialised nutritional plan that can help support any health issues.
I use a functional medicine approach meaning we work together to look for and address the underlying causes of your health concerns. This will help you to identify what is going on within your body and use evidence to develop your nutritional plan.
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified as a Nutritional Therapist at the University of Worcester.
Member of the British Association for Apllied Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
Registered with Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Osteoporosis *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
One hour consultation £40
Discounts available for block bookings
At the first consultation we will spend time discussing:
- Your current diet, lifetsyle and health goals
- Current and past medical history
- Any symptoms that you may be currently experiencing.
- We will discuss a treatment plan that is suitable to you and how you can implement this into your current lifestyle.
The second consultation should be around 3 to 4 weeks after the first consultation. In this time I will research your case further and develop an individualised nutritional plan tailored to your needs. This will be discussed in the 2nd consultation which will include food related advice and lifestyle related advice. Sometimes there maybe a need to include supplements into your plan to provide additional support.
Occasionaly laboratory tests might be useful as they may provide more information. These can be through your GP or from private laboratories and many of them can be carried out at home.
Supplements and tests may be extra.
At the third consultation around 3 to 4 weeks after the second consultation we will discuss your progress, make adjustments to the plan if required.
Further on going monthly consultations can be booked for £20/month.
My fees reflect the research carried out both before and after the consultations to ensure that my recommendations are safe, effective and tailored to the needs of the individual.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|