Jane Adams Bsc Hons, Dip CNM, BANTm, CNHC reg.
I currently work from my home clinic based in the Corstorphine area of Edinburgh. I also offer telephone consultations and home visits please get in touch by email or phone for more information.
I passionately believe that prevention is better than cure and that small changes in your diet and lifestyle can offer big Improvements to your wellbeing. I follow a 'one diet does not fit all' approach and offer personalised recommendations based on your individual situation looking at all areas of your health and lifestyle. I believe in the power nature and offer advice principally on diet and lifestyle although supplementation may be recommended if thought beneficial in some situations. I also look for the root causes of any presenting symptoms and will work together with medical practitioners for any diagnosed condition.
I offer a friendly and professional service that looks to educate and empower you to support any health issues you may have. I specialise in digestion support, energy support, weight loss and management and nutrition to support healthy skin. I offer one to one consultations, workshops/talks, diet diary analysis and testing services.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified from College of Naturopathic Medicine in October 2015 with a Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial Consultation £70 (90 minute full investigation into all systems of the body including past medical history and lifestyle situation. A protocol will be given which may include supplementation for you to follow for 4 weeks)
- Follow up consultation £45 (45 min-1 hr to check progress and make any alterations to protocol or supplementation protocol)
- Initial and follow up package £100 (Fantastic saving of £15 on individual consultations - must be paid for at initial to get this discount)
- Diet diary analysis £50 (This can be done via email or face to face. Simply fill in a 7 day diet diary and I will analyse it for you and offer dietary improvements to support any health concerns you may have)
- Workshops from £20pp (I run monthly workshops from my home based clinic on various health and nutrition related topics see www.facebook.com/janeadamsNT for more details)
- Workplace Health Days £50 per hour (I can offer support at any work health day such as Q & A sessions for staff, diet diary analysis, mini consultations, workshops. Please get in touch to discuss your individual needs)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Call me between 9am - 8pm Monday - Friday. Email me anytime. Clinic hours: Monday - Thursday 9.30 - 3pm. Eve and weekend appointments available please get in touch.