Holly Miles MSc NTPD mBANT CNHC, nutritional therapist and health coach
Helping you look and feel healthier.
Holly is an experienced nutritional therapist and health coach, providing personalised nutrition and lifestyle advice and support for a range of health conditions/symptoms, including:
- Women's health.
- Blood sugar management.
- Cardiovascular health.
- Low mood and stress.
- Difficulty concentrating/brain fog/lack of motivation.
- Weight loss (121 or group programmes).
- Sleep problems.
- Skin health.
- Healthy aging.
- Frequent infections.
- General advice on healthy eating.
For more information please visit hollymilesnutrition.co.uk or call to arrange a free introductory appointment on 07731 552688.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BANT and CNHC registered nutritional therapist
- MSc in personalised nutrition
- Nutritional Therapy Practice Diploma (NTPD)
- BSc in physiology
- Certified Dietary Educator
- Diploma in business and life coaching
- Certified NLP practitioner
- DNAFit Professional
- Post graduate course in brain health: Neuroinflammation Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
Holly has also had a research paper published in a peer review journal:
Miles H. G. E, Barrow M. Committed to Weight Loss: an IPA Analysis Into the Experiences of Individuals Who Lost Weight Through Nutritional Intervention. Curr Res Nutr Food Sci 2018;6(1). http://www.foodandnutritionjournal.org/?p=5203
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Please see website for details on pricing.
After my nutritional consultation and targeted dietary and lifestyle recommendations from Holly Miles Nutrition I feel for the first time in my life that I am on the right track with nutrition and enjoying food more. Reviewing my eating habits and lifestyle with Holly during the consultation made me realise that to optimise my health and well-being I needed to implement change, and that my way of thinking was the first part towards making that change. Previously, I have never felt motivated to fully embrace a holistically healthy lifestyle and while I had a good understanding about what is meant by balanced nutrition, my willpower had always been low.
Holly understood my health goals and led me towards the main areas to focus upon by explaining the reasons why focusing on these key areas could make a significant difference to my overall health and could also help with the specific health concerns I had. Holly is very knowledgeable in the science of nutrition and explains each step and process in as much detail as you would like. After the consultation I felt very positive and was easily able to implement Holly's recommendations and very quickly started feeling the benefits physically, with a newly motivated state of mind. I feel that I have now finally pressed the 'nutritional reset button' and with continued support from Holly I will continue to improve my health and overall well-being. I would highly recommend Holly Miles Nutrition for anyone who would like clear and constructive guidance to help improve their nutrition and overall health, plus anyone who needs some motivation to get in the right frame of mind to do this.
Holly is easy to talk to and she knows her stuff!! She goes that extra mile when finding what will work for you nutritionally especially in the complex area of supplements. Its not a problem if you really hate certain foods. She also looked into and researched a specific health issue that affects me. I've seen great results thanks to Holly's plan and advice. I highly recommend her!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday 9.30-5.30, Friday 9.30-5.00. Some evening and Saturday morning appointments available on request.