Holly Miles MSc NTPD mBANT CNHC, nutritional therapist and health coach
15 High Street
Chalfont St. Peter
4 Lisleys Field
01494 712734 / 07731 552688
Whatever you do a fitter, healthier more confident you will do it better.
My nutritional programmes will:
- Help you discover and maintain your motivation for change
- Show you how small changes can make big differences
- Give you the tools and techniques you need to achieve your goals, permanently
- Help you look and feel your best
Nutritional therapy programmes
Personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes to support health and vitality and to help address symptoms such as:
- Poor digestion and bloating
- Low energy
- Frequent infections
- Inability to lose weight
- Low mood and stress
- Skin conditions
- Hormonal imbalances
Designed to get you started on your weight loss journey. Whilst the main focus of a personalised programme is to find the most appropriate “diet” for you (based on current health, personal preferences and your weight loss goals) these programmes also look at a range of other lifestyle factors which are strongly associated with achieving and maintaining a healthy weight, including sleep, activity levels and managing stress.
Comprehensive dietary MOT
Need some motivation to get you back on track? Book a one-off comprehensive dietary MOT which includes analysis of your existing diet to help identify nutritional imbalances and body composition analysis to measure useful markers such as visceral fat, muscle mass, bone mass, hydration and metabolic age.
Achieve your health and fitness goals:
- Find your motivation to change
- Break unhealthy eating habits
- Manage low mood and stress
- Develop healthy habits
Offering a simple test which looks at genes associated with diet and fitness, which can help inform your optimum diet
For more information or to book a free 20-minute call please visit my website: hollymilesnutrition.co.uk
Appointments available in Cryers Hill in High Wycombe, the Bagnall Centre in Chesham and the Bodyworks Clinic in Chalfont St. Peter.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BANT and CNHC registered nutritional therapist
- MSc in personalised nutrition
- BSc in physiology
- Certified Dietary Educator
- Diploma in business and life coaching
- Certified NLP practitioner
- DNAFit Professional
I have also recently had a research paper published in a peer review journal:
Miles H. G. E, Barrow M. Committed to Weight Loss: an IPA Analysis Into the Experiences of Individuals Who Lost Weight Through Nutritional Intervention. Curr Res Nutr Food Sci 2018;6(1). http://www.foodandnutritionjournal.org/?p=5203
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
90-minute initial consultation – £95
- In-depth review of current health, health and family history and diet and lifestyle based on health questionnaire and 3-day food diary (completed ahead of the consultation)
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- Option of functional testing and supplements where appropriate (optional and not included in the fee)
45-minute follow-up consultations – £60
- Monitor progress
- Discuss results of any tests
- Review dietary recommendations or supplements
30-day Weight Loss Programme – £265
- 1 x 60-minute initial consultation
- 1 x 45-minute follow-up consultation
- 2 x 30-minute phone or Skype calls
- Access to me via text and email for the duration of the programme if you have a quick question between sessions
60-day Weight Loss Programme – £425
- 1 x 60-minute initial consultation
- 2 x 45-minute follow-up consultations
- 4 x 30-minute phone or Skype calls
- Access to me via text and email for the duration of the programme if you have a quick question between sessions.
Comprehensive Dietary MOT - £69
- Analysis of your current diet to identify any nutritional imbalances.
- Tanita body composition analysis – measuring Total Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Visceral Fat, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, Physique Rating, Basal Metabolic Rate, Metabolic Age and Hydration.
- Diet and lifestyle advice.
- Option of a DNA test with DNAFit (additional fee of £229) – Looking at a range of genes associated with diet, health and fitness. This test can provide useful insight into the type of diet which may be best suited to your genes
Health Coaching - £60/hour
DNA test - £229
After my nutritional consultation and targeted dietary and lifestyle recommendations from Holly Miles Nutrition I feel for the first time in my life that I am on the right track with nutrition and enjoying food more. Reviewing my eating habits and lifestyle with Holly during the consultation made me realise that to optimise my health and well-being I needed to implement change, and that my way of thinking was the first part towards making that change. Previously, I have never felt motivated to fully embrace a holistically healthy lifestyle and while I had a good understanding about what is meant by balanced nutrition, my willpower had always been low.
Holly understood my health goals and led me towards the main areas to focus upon by explaining the reasons why focusing on these key areas could make a significant difference to my overall health and could also help with the specific health concerns I had. Holly is very knowledgeable in the science of nutrition and explains each step and process in as much detail as you would like. After the consultation I felt very positive and was easily able to implement Holly's recommendations and very quickly started feeling the benefits physically, with a newly motivated state of mind. I feel that I have now finally pressed the 'nutritional reset button' and with continued support from Holly I will continue to improve my health and overall well-being. I would highly recommend Holly Miles Nutrition for anyone who would like clear and constructive guidance to help improve their nutrition and overall health, plus anyone who needs some motivation to get in the right frame of mind to do this.
Holly is easy to talk to and she knows her stuff!! She goes that extra mile when finding what will work for you nutritionally especially in the complex area of supplements. Its not a problem if you really hate certain foods. She also looked into and researched a specific health issue that affects me. I've seen great results thanks to Holly's plan and advice. I highly recommend her!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9.30-6.30pm Some Saturday and evening appointments available on request