Helen Morton DipION
I'm Helen, a registered Nutritional Therapist with a huge passion for health and wellness.
I believe that everyone can benefit from a healthier balanced diet and I aim to show and inspire you how to make changes to bring you back to optimal health.
Combining my nutrition knowledge with an approachable manner, I encourage clients to take ownership of their own health by helping them to learn how to make the right food choices to support their individual needs.
Applying Functional Medicine principles to assess personal health status, looking at you as the whole person, I evaluate underlying causes of your health issue. Frequently this is due to nutrient deficiencies or functional imbalances in body systems. I identify how your individual circumstances are affecting your health and support your needs through personalised, achievable nutrition plans.
What you can expect
- An initial consultation, including listening to your case history and current diet and lifestyle
- Evaluation of functional imbalances and/or nutrient deficiencies
- Personalised and achievable health plans
- Follow-up consultations to assess your progress and update your personalised health plans
- Telephone check-ins plus email support throughout the programme
- Coaching and support to help you achieve the recommended nutrition and lifestyle changes
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated from the world renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) based in Richmond with a diploma in Nutritional Therapy after four years of clinical and science based training.
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), the regulatory body for Nutritional Therapists
- Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the government’s regulatory body
My areas of special interest are in nutrition for sports and running performance, women's health during menopause, mental health, and stress management.
Certified UK Athletics Leadership in Running Fitness (LiRF) coach
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
FREE 20-minute call to discuss your individual requirements and see how we can work together.
SILVER, GOLD AND PLATINUM Nutrition programmes available. See website https://www.helenmortonnutrition.com/nutrition-clinic.html for details
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday, some Saturday's